Episode 42: Larryfying the situation

I love literally all of you. Each one of you makes my day by reading, voting and commenting. I'm so happy that I have found my passion back. Thanks for that, that's on all of you <3

The next morning Louis wakes up from the smell of pancakes. When he opens his eyes he indeed sees that his boyfriend is no longer lying down next to him, but standing in front of the bed with a plate of the freshly made sweets.

"I got you breakfast." Harry's voice is still soft and he is clearly scared that Louis is still angry with him.

Louis' anger has faded but he is still hurt though. That's why he is not going to postpone their conversation for too long. He wants to clear things out and tell Harry what has bothered him the most.

"Are you going to make me breakfast every single time you want to apologise? Changing my mind by giving me delicious food?" Louis teases and Harry catches on quickly that the older boy opens himself up to him.

"I don't know, does it work?"

"Hope that's something we don't have to find out. I don't like fighting with you." Louis says as he takes a pancake. "Did you put Nutella on them? Love it!"

"Only on yours. Mine are with fruits."

"Of course they are, healthy boy." Louis rolls his eyes playfully. "Thank you, Haz. They are delicious."

"You're welcome. It's the least I could do."

"No, the least you could do is give me a kiss." Louis says. "Must have been ten hours now that I'm living without a Harry kiss."

That was the key to making Harry feel more relaxed. He smiles and puts the tray aside, leaning towards Louis and captures his lips.

"That's more like it." Louis whispers against his lips, hand resting on Harry's back so he can pull him closer. "What about we get changed and then find a spot outside where we are alone and can talk?"

"Yes please." Harry nods. Louis pecks his lips one more time before leaving the bed and get ready and Harry follows his example.

It's around an hour later when the two boys are in the garden on the huge rocking chair together.

"I have been thinking." Harry starts the conversation. "And if you want me to cancel my internship in Paris, I will. We are long term and-"

"Don't..." Louis interrupts. "First of all, I haven't told you this yet but I should have immediately. I'm so proud of you for getting that internship, H. It mustn't have been easy to get but you did and probably worked hard for it. Always chase your dreams, I'll always support them." Louis starts. "You did tell me that your dream was to go there some day."

"You want me to go? But I thought – You were angry and..."

"I was angry." Louis nods. "But I was not angry about you going to Paris for that internship. That's fucking amazing, babe. I will never get angry when you are successful, only proud, remember that H." Louis starts. "I was angry because you didn't tell me, that I had to hear it from Camille from all people. Now I'm not angry anymore, but I'm still hurt because I feel like you didn't trust me enough to tell me about it, even if we were only friends."

"I know I sound stupid but it made sense to me but I was really scared that I wouldn't stand a chance at all with you if you knew I was going to Paris. You weren't even a relationship person, let alone long distance."

"I see where you are coming from." Louis says, playing with Harry's rings on his fingers. "I should have given you clearer signs about my feelings. I'm sorry I didn't, it's still hard for me to always show them properly. I have only done it once in my life and it backfired. I know that you won't hurt me like that, but I'm still cautious. When I heard about Paris, flashbacks of lies and secrets all came back to me and I know in the back of my head that it was not like that, but it still hurt."

"No more lies and secrets now?" Harry asks. "Open communication? Because we are so fucking good together, Lou. The only thing that messes us up is miscommunication and I'm done with that."

"Me too." Louis nods. "So fucking much. There are no more secrets on my side. So please tell me more about Paris. How long are you going? What are you exactly going to do there?"

Louis can't help but smile himself when he see a huge grin appear on Harry's face.

"So I'm in my final year of journalism." Harry starts. "And there was this one opportunity to go to Paris to write for Vogue. Flights and housing are arranged by the school and it's just such a big deal because there is a chance that they give you a job right after."

"Would you stay in Paris?" Louis asks and immediately Harry's smile is gone.

"H, you don't need to panic about the answer. I just told you that I'm happy for you, proud and that I will always support your dreams..."

"If they give me the opportunity I would take it." Harry nods. "But only if it's okay with you. It's something I'd discuss then. I wouldn't just move permanently there without knowing you are okay with it, that we would be okay."

"I'm not saying that I would follow you to Paris immediately if you stay there forever." Louis says. "Because I honestly don't know if I can go without my family. I love them to bits. I would come with you for a semester, though and if you then decide to stay, we can indeed talk about it and work it out."

"Do you want to come to Paris with me?" Harry's eyes are shining like little diamonds in the sun and Louis nods.

"Yeah, I'm sure I can find some easy job over there. Don't they need English speakers? I got my teacher's degree, applied for a million jobs but nobody wants to hire me." Louis is clearly a bit bothered by it and Harry notices and puts his head on Louis' shoulder for comfort. "I have nothing that keeps me in England for a semester. I can fly over to visit my family, or when I find a well paying job I can fly my mom and sisters to Paris. They have never been there and I'm sure they would love it."

"We could fly my family and your family over for Christmas." Harry suggests.

"That's sounds lovely. We should do that. What happens right after we'll figure out when the time is there."

"You're the best boyfriend someone could wish for." Harry leans his forehead against Louis'. "Thank you for being so supportive. It makes me feel extra stupid though for being so scared to tell you."

"I wish you all the best, H. I want the world for you. If you get it offered, I'll never take it away, I'll be there to offer you even more."