Episode 13: Couple up

Glad I have found the joy in writing again. I have missed it and missed you guys!

Drop them comments!

It's late when Kendall and Harry return, the sun is already replaced by the moon and everybody has already changed in their evening outfits. Louis is not happy about Harry being away for so long, but he has made peace with it. He knows that for now Harry is his and there is no way that Kendall will take him away from Louis. She is not his soulmate, and Harry has promised to pick Louis. Honestly his friendship with Harry is the strongest one he has built in such a short amount of time.

"Want another beer, Lou?" Danielle asks.

"I'm alright, thanks. Still got some vodka sprite here as well. Haven't planned to get smashed tonight."

"That's a shame. You're actually at least a bit of fun when you're smashed." Taylor teases.

"Wish I could say you are fun sometimes but my mother taught me not to lie."

"You're a dick, Tomlinson."

That's how Taylor and Louis' friendship is. They are rude little shits towards each other but Louis wouldn't want to have it any other way.

"Love it how my girl and my bro get along so well." Danielle rolls her eyes. "Tay, do you want another drink?"

"I'm good, thanks babe."

Another few minutes pass until they hear noise coming from outside, and only a few seconds later Harry enters the villa together with Kendall. They are both laughing obnoxiously and Harry's arm is swung over her shoulder.

"I see your date went well." Sarah notices, smirking at the two.

"We had fun." Harry laughs "didn't we, Ken?"

"We went on a yoga date. Guys, I promise you that nobody is less flexible than Harry Styles. I still can see-" and she starts laughing again.

Harry promised to pick you. They are friends. They just had fun, it's alright, Louis.

"Shut up!" Harry puts his hand on Kendall's mouth and Louis bites his lip.

"So yoga, that's it?" Louis tries not to sound snappy, but it's really hard. It's not that he likes Harry like more than a friend, or that he feels possessive over him, it's just that – their bond is special and it sucks to see that Harry has strong bonding with other people as easily as he has with Louis.

"Right after we went to a really nice restaurant as well. It was an amazing date, exactly what I wanted with the company that I needed." Kendall turns around and gives Harry a sweet smile.

"I got a text!" Danielle comes running from the kitchen, phone in her hand.

"Well, read it then!" Louis pushes her.

Dear Islanders

A lot has happened these past few days.

Gather around the firepit. It's time to couple up again!

Without sharing another word with each other, the group moves to the fire pit. The host is already waiting for them, smile on her face.

"How are you doing, guys?" she asks. "Ready to couple up?"

A few answers fly around but nothing really comes out of it. Everybody just wants to get to the point.

Sara gets the first message, meaning that she is the first one to pick her partner.

"The person I would like to couple up with is someone that makes my heart beat faster every single time and I can't wait to wake up next to them like I have been doing already. The person I'm coupling up with is... Mitch."

Mitch walks up to her and kisses her lips softly. They are going to sit down, fingers intertwined.

"I'm next!" Aiden smiles when he hears his phone.

He takes a deep breath and starts talking.

"The person I would like to couple up with is someone I only got to know recently, but we click and I can't wait to get to know them even more. They are gorgeous inside and out and I feel that there can be so much more between us as time passes. The person I would like to couple up with is ... Camille."

The blond girl shrieks and jumps into Aiden's arms, kissing his cheek. She whispers something in his ear, making the boy blush and they sit down next to Sarah and Mitch.

Louis doesn't pay attention to the other's honestly, just waiting patiently for his or Harry's turn.

"The person I would like to couple up with is someone who has made me laugh and I believe that when we are given a chance, we could be great together. The person I would like to couple up with is Harry."

Louis' eyes go wide as he sees Kendall walking up to Harry, kissing his cheek. Right after Taylor picks Danielle, obviously, and then there is Louis, all by himself.

"Louis..." Laura comes up to him. "All the couples have been made, this means that you are single right now."

"Do I have to go home?"

Before Laura can answer, there is a sound of a phone, Louis' phone.

"I got a text." Louis doesn't sound enthusiastic at all but the other islanders pressure him to read it. He can't help but stare a little longer at Harry, whose arm is wrapped around Kendall's waist.

I want to stay with you, yeah right you lying asshole.

Louis opens the text and starts to read.

No time to go home yet. Louis, enjoy your date in the hot tub with Eleanor.