Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Gulf looked at the man who entered the room in his hawk like eyes, He purposely ignored him while they were in the car a while ago, and now he can not ignore him any longer.

Gulf watches his movements, the natural air of authority in him.
No wonder the name Mew Johannesburg is well known in the business world all around Europe.
He is surely a capable one.

That's why he simply rejected Davika and broke her already tattered heart.

Gulf smirk bitterly.

Mew noticed the look that he had given him and returned it to him in the same ferocity.

The person sitting in the hospital bed looked very beautiful, but Mew can not erase the feeling of familiarity.
He thought that maybe because this person was already carrying his heir.

"I hope you will cooperate well and take care of your body. My heir should come out healthy in this world. One thing, don't do something funny, I have a lot of connections. Don't try me." Mew simply threatened him.

Gulf gives him a sly smile, "Why does Mister think about these things? I signed up as a surrogate of course. I will surely take care of the baby."

Gulf did not say anything about the funny thing he mentioned.

"Much better. Fix yourself, we will go home."

Gulf isn't shocked anymore when he heard this. Mew Johannesburg probably has important things to settle here. A business tycoon like him won't just travel around without reason.

He fixes himself and walks out of the door.

They walked together side by side to the parking lot, Max opened the car door and helped Gulf settle at the back.

Mew look at him with a funny expression, Max did not even open the door for him! He is his boss for goodness sake!

Mew cleared his throat, and Max suddenly noticed him.
He rubbed his nape awkwardly and opened the car door for Mew.

"I thought you forget your job for a mere minutes." Mew mocked him before getting in.

He looked at Gulf, who looked outside the window.

"Do you feel like eating something?"

Gulf turned to look at him and shrugged his shoulders.
"Mr. Johannesburg, When I signed the surrogacy contract, it was written there that the surrogate must not have any special connection with the client so I hope that in the future, you will not come at me until the baby is born."

Mew felt like he was hit hard. He felt that he was rejected.

"The contract was done by my lawyer, and it was right. I just wanted to make sure that the baby is fine and of course you won't do something funny." Mew retorted.

Gulf chuckled, "Something funny? Why? Does Mr. Johannesburg done something funny to someone back then, and now you're afraid of karma? Anyway, you don't need to mention it, if ever. Forget about it."

Mew was about to retort again, but Max stopped him.
"Boss, Dr. Smith said that Hanna should not be stressed for the baby to develop well."

Mew pressed his forehead, this person is lucky that she is a surrogate for his heir, if not... He had already strangled her to death.

***

The whole ride went silent until they reached the penthouse, Gulf locked himself in his room and chatted with Davika, saying that the process is completed.

He just needs to wait for weeks of month to stabilize his condition.

Later that night, Max knocked on his door and handed him food after saying that he would leave with Mew.

***

BROOKLYN VILLA

Mew drunk the expensive scotch in his shot glass while his friend Suho was busy with his laptop.

"It's really unfair. Here I am doing my best for my musical career while you, my friend, are just drinking there." Suho rubbed his nape.

Directing sucks!

"It's your choice. Why do I feel like it'sy fault? Should I call your boyfriend from Seoul to help you?"
Mew playfully said, making Suho red all over.

"Shut up, what boyfriend! I don't have it! Anyway, how was the surrogate?" Suho diverted the topic in an instant.

I did not push it anymore, remembering the face of the surrogate, he sighed...

"The process was done, but I can not brush off this feeling of familiarity with that person. I had an instinct that she would do something, not really funny on me." Mew played the ice on the shot glass.

"Man, you're just paranoid." Suho said, closing his laptop the he get a shot for himself.

"Maybe I am." Mew nodded.

Maybe he is just afraid of the feeling of being fool around, and that's why Mew did not trust easily.

***

Gulf leisurely lie on the bed, his pregnancy is doing fine after weeks, Mew rarely see him, and they casually talk at times. He always brought foods and fruits for Gulf.

Then, the time for Gulf to leave is near, Mew will surely get mad.

That serves him right for rejecting Davika.