EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

"Are sure about the result?" Gulf nagged Ritz for the 10th time already making him frowned and annoyed.

"I said yes, 10 times already." He sigh, calming himself.

"Then, I'm going home. Thank you so much!" Gulf chuckled when he look at Ritz who look rather annoyed or happy.

These past few days, he was always dizzy and he fell asleep even sitting anywhere. His appetite changed as well but he does not feel any nausea or vomiting so he seek Ritz's help and he is indeed 6 weeks pregnant!

Gulf is feeling happy that everything now is at peace and they received such a gift, for sure little Aevin will be happy when he found out about his pregnancy not to mention Mew was in Edinburgh and will be coming back home later at night.

Gulf went home while Sean drove for him, he was the assigned driver slash bodyguard for Gulf to maintain his safety. Now that he is pregnant, the more Gilf wanted to be careful and safe.

Tomorrow will be Davika's 100th days since her death and Mew will be coming back home to be with Gulf to visit her grave.
Vena and Milton wanted to come along as well.

Vena can now walk with crutches while her eyes has been well.
Though her vision isn't really clear enough, it was all good rather than staying blind.
She's wearing glasses for clear view and protection as well.

Milton's poison has been removed entirely and he's now living a healthy life.
This was good news for Mew and Gulf after what they had been through. For now they deserved the happiness that they could have.

"Mama! You're home!" Aevin exclaimed when he saw Gulf coming in.

"Be careful!" Gulf caught him and swirl him in his arm.
"My baby is really heavy."

"Put him down! You're hurting your body, Aevin is already a big boy!" Vena scolded him as she peek on the kitchen door.

She is cooking!

Gulf suddenly drooled.
"Mom, what are you cooking?" He felt emotional each time he call Vena, mom.
He remembered his dead parents and sisters.
It was a good thing that he had a new family now who loved him and Aevin so much.

"I'm making your favorite food. Sautéed crispy Fried pork with basil leaves." Vena waved at him, this Gulf excitedly entered the kitchen.

Aevin followed him as well.
That food is also his favorite! He should not be late or else his mama will eat it all.

Gulf happily hugged Vena but his stomach churned when he smelled the aroma of the food. Instead of eating, he directly vomited on the sink.

His favorite food became a deadly food!

Unacceptable!

"Mama? Are you okay?" Aevin stood beside Gulf and rubbed his back.

Vena was taken a back but she recovered, she get a cup of warm water and a tissue box to hand it to Gulf.

"Here, drink this to calm you down. I'll cover the food. Do you have something that you like to eat?" Vena thoughtfully asked.

But Gulf suddenly cried, "I want to see Mew."

He missed him too much that he cried, probably also driven by his rising pregnancy hormones.

Vena understood him well, she had been there in that situation so she comforted him, "He will come any time soon, go sit on the living Room, I will make some porridge for him." Vena said as she started to get some ingredients.