Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Max received the call of Mew, and he moved immediately.

He was about to go in, but he met Hanna outside. She looked agitated. Even wearing a long overcoat.

He called Mew after seeing his suspicious movement.

"Boss, Hanna went out. She looked suspicious."

"Follow her."

Max did not drop the call following Hanna along, but he ended up in the restaurant.

"She went inside the restaurant and did not come back, it's almost 10 minutes now."

Mew uttered a curse, "Damn that wrench! Go inside and investigate!"

Luckily, the restaurant is high-end and the owner is one of Mr. Johannesburg's friend. Max easily gained access to the surveillance cameras, but the footage wasn't clear.
Hanna deliberately did not walk near the cameras.

One of the footage shows that he went in the bathroom.

Max gets inside and checks. What he saw made his heart drop.
He called Mew immediately.

"Boss, I saw hair extensions in the bathroom of the restaurant and even the long overcoat that she wore."

"Fuck! Check the cameras again and see the time she supposedly went out!" Mew cussed again, he's in the middle of the meeting.
"Everyone dismissed."

Without waiting for the employees to go out, Mew hurriedly went to the parking and drive his car to the said restaurant.

Max was doing his best to get a good footage copy.

He handed it to Mew when the arrived.

"Play it." Mew said, as he looked intently on the laptop.

Max played it again and again.
They saw Hanna went out of the restaurant wearing a cap and casual clothes.

"Call our contacts in the airport, check any flights at this moment. Check her name!" Mew said to Max who immediately did it.

Mew clinched his fists tightly, the feeling of being fooled is overbearing.

***

Meanwhile, Gulf is already in the plane, he looked calm and collected, he did not even think about Mew who probably went mad on looking for him.

Gulf admitted it, Mew gave him a feeling that he should not suppose to feel.

May it be pregnancy hormones but when Mew held him, he felt something in his heart that's why he rushed to leave.

He should not be feeling this way.

Mew Johannesburg is his sister's object of affection. He should not be liking him.

Mew Johannesburg was like a star to him, he can look but he cannot reach, thus carrying his son gave Gulf contentment and it washed up his guilt that he felt to his sister.

Though he should not be feeling guilty because since birth, Davika is already sickly, but making her happy became Gulf's goal, more like a compensation.

Gulf arrived in their private Island after hours of traveling.

Davika rushed to met him in the shore, hugging him tightly.

"You succeed! I love you my twin! Thank you so much!" Davika rubbed his stomach, making Gulf red all over.

"Silly girl, let's go inside."

Their huge beach villa is facing the shore.

The whole Island is commercialized but remains private for their family's use.

Dr. Ritz watched them from the side, his gentle eyes always checked on Davika.

If only she love him, he would have been made her happy.
But, staying with her is more than enough. Ritz dared not to ask for more.

***

Mew almost crushed the laptop on his desk. He's so mad that he felt his inside shaking in rage. It has been months!

He clearly remembered that after a few more months the surrogate will surely give birth.

No one dared to make a fool out of him! A mere surrogate runaway carrying his child!

"Spread the news worldwide, spread her picture and her name, whoever had even a glimpse of her report it to me. Announce that there will be a generous amount of reward." He said this to Max the day after the surrogate ranaway but until now, there's no news at all.

Mew busied himself with the PI that he hired, currently they were fixing the images that they got for clearer evidence.

The 3D Footage almost made the picture clear along with the picture of Hanna in the biodata that has been submitted along with the contract, even his own description was added to it.

Mew hired someone to directly illustrate her face.

"Sir, since he removed her extension, she should be short haired, and definitely not a blonde, let's change the hair color for clearer picture." The private investigator said as he slide his finger on his laptop.

"Do it." Mew said in full anticipation.

Max just finished the call and walked in to report, he was tasked to investigate the Davidsons and asked for their whereabouts according to the wishes of Mew's mother.

"Boss, the Davidsons secretly left Louisiana... Their businesses has been handed by the right hand man named, Tul while the others were sold. I asked our people to investigate, they found out that Tul booked a flight from New York to the Philippines."

The righthand man of the Davidsons booked a flight?

"Davika Davidsons is sick as of this moment. It's normal for them to leave for medical reasons but we all know that the Philippines does not have any high caliber hospitals." Max said in all curiosity.

"Sir, this is the outcome." The private investigator said as he showed the illustration.

Mew looked at the image carefully.
His head buzzes upon seeing it.

"What the hell is going on?! How could it be?!" his sudden outburst makes the PI and Max stunned.

They looked at the image as well and both of them froze.

The image is a clearly well known person in the business world specifically in US.

Mew gripped his fists tight, of course he knew the person. He is often in his mind! The person he admired dearly, dared to fool him!

The evidences is here, The reason why Hanna doesn't have any records, The right hand man of the Davidsons arranged a flight, The overcoat, the hair extension, it was him!

Why? What is his reason?

Why does Gulf Davidson fooled him, even posed as his surrogate and runaway with his child?