Chapter 29

Chapter 29

After slapping Alice, Gulf wasn't satisfied. He slapped Fred as well, harder than what he did to Alice.

Vena tilted her head as she heard the sound of slaps. She quivered.

"Enough. What has been done was done. Don't put the law in your hands." She is surprisingly calm.

"Mom, how should we deal with them?" Mew asked her, though he wanted to make them suffer, but again, it's against the law.

"I want Alice to experience what I experienced back then, cripple her, blind her and disfigure her... Then, putting her in the jail. As for Fred... It's up to Gulf." Vena said.

Gulf thought for a while then he faced Mew, "Ask one of your men to have Fred drive a car and crash it with a truck, let him experience what he did to my parents, make sure you won't kill him, break his legs and sent him to prison. Death is too easy for them... Make them suffer."

It is fine to kill them because no one will find out, Alice is an insignificant person while Fred can be called as death by an accident but Gulf didn't want them to escape their sins by using death.

Staying invalid in prison is more feasible. In there, the sins that they've done will haunt them even in their sleep.

By that, Gulf can give peace to his parents.

Mew obliged and call Max to do the tasks.

"Mom, do you want to meet Dad?" Mew pushed her wheelchair away.

"Your dad did not even recognize that slut, why should I meet him?" Vena scoffed.

Gulf felt weird that knowing this was the real Vena. The impression that was left by the fake Vena was hard to erase in his memory.

"But Dad did not met her most of the time, Dad stayed in Thailand while she trabeled back and forth to Edinburgh. And besides she's too skilled, I am deeply ashamed that I did not notice earlier too... If I did, you shouldn't had suffer on that bastard." Mew said, his voice laced with regret.

"Let's not talk about it, I already accepted it long time ago, that there must be someone who replaced me that's why You did not look for me. Of course, I am hoping as well that you will eventually find out the truth by then you will find me and you actually did. It's enough for me son." Vena said flatly, she's now emotionless.

Like a living tattered doll, if she could only see things, she already end her life long time ago.

Living like a dead person isn't easy.

"If you don’t want to meet Dad then, I can only arrange a place for you. The nurse was taken as well for interrogation so I will give you a new caregiver. Dad is also recovering from the poison in his body." Mew explained.

Vena was stunned, "He was poisoned?"

Mew nodded, "By Alice, yes."

"Take me to your father." Her voice shook.

Mew and Gulf look at each other, and in tacit understanding, they rode a car and take Vena to meet Milton.

While on their way, Vena talked to Gulf, "I'm sorry about everything that had happened to your parents."

"Madame, please don't apologize, it was not your fault at all. You were a victim too." Gulf said in a low tone, as if he is afraid to make a wrong statement.

"You should call her Mom starting now." Mew whispered at Gulf which didn't escape the sharp hearing of Vena.

"Are you two in a relationship?" she calmly said, "How about Davika?"

"My sister died, a week ago." Gulf look outside of the car to secretly wipe his tears.

"My heartfelt condolences." Vena said, her voice laced with sadness.

Since then, she liked Davika so much.

"Since when did you two had a relationship?" She inquired.

Gulf looked at Mew and allowed him to say their story.

"Back then, the fake Vena keeps on pushing me to marry Davika and I got mad so I hired a surrogate... Gulf posed as one as per what Davika wished before she died. Gulf was born with special trait and he can get pregnant. I just found out that he was that surrogate after a thorough investigation, he already ran away."

Gulf nodded,"Then when Davi died, we came back here and had her buried beside our parents... Then Mew and I meet again and we confessed that we liked each other back then but we hold back for some reasons... This time, we let it out, I hope Madame will accept us. Our son is almost 6 years old now. And he's lacking of grandparents love."

Vena smiled,"I admit I liked Davi back then maybe because I pitied her situation, but whatever my son wanted I won't ever interfere... Specially now that I will be a burden to the two of you. Who am I to object? Then let me meet my grandson soonest."

Mew felt his heart was crushed, "Mom, don't say that... You will never be a burden to us."

Gulf sigh and sent a message to Tul, he ask him to take Aevin to the location of Mew's father to help lighten the situation.

Aevin is like a sun, his liveliness is a big help to his grandparents.

When they arrived at the penthouse, Milton was already waiting at the door, he was notified by Max earlier and he is also expecting them, "Vena..." his voice shook, and tears flowed down like rainfall.

Hearing the voice she longed to listen, Vena cried as well, "M-milton."

Seeing her pitiful appearance, Milton felt guilty.

"I'm sorry," He kneeled and hugged Vena's knees.
"I failed to protect you... I failed. I didn't make the vow that I said when we get married... I didn't recognize that vixen. I failed you."

Vena held him to stand up but Milton didn't falter.

"Stand up, I am fine. I already stopped the feeling of hate, madness and revenge... All of it are gone. I only wanted to continue living in peace."

"Will you still accept me as your husband? I will be with you." Milton said, hoping.

"Milton, I cannot stay with you anymore, I am crippled, blind and ugly."

"You are beautiful for me. You can use me as your eyes... You can even use me as your feet... Please let me make up for the 10 years that was wasted."

"Get well soon first." Vena waved her hand in dismissal.

Seeing the real and familiar action, Milton cried again.