Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Max is the one who suffered big time at this critical moment.
He was tossed from Edinburgh to Louisiana to New York and Vice Versa.

He even personally interrogated the surprisingly attractive righthand man of the Davidsons.
Tul is so good looking for his taste.

"Boss, here's the overall medical report that we found in Dr. Smith's files, it turned out that Gulf Davidson paid him to manipulate some of his tests."
Max handed Mew the white folder.

Dr. Smith went off the grid just this month. They did not catch on where he went, but Mew is certain that he go to meet Gulf. He is probably going to give birth now.

Mew scanned the folder.

"It turned out to be like this, he has special condition that's why he is able to get pregnant despite that he is a male."

Max was flabbergasted upon hearing this. "There's such a condition?"

Mew nodded at him, "Until now, I am still wondering what did I do wrong to the Davidsons... I did not remember that I offended Alesa and Mitchell. I even liked Gulf back then. Could it be because I blatantly rejected Davika? It's my right to reject her rather than giving her false hope. It is already good for her that I did not admit that I like his brother because if I did, she would definitely have a heart attack."

Max raises his hand."Can I say my piece, Boss?"

"Yes, say it. What do you think?"

"In my own insight, it could be that Davika really liked you and wanted to get revenge by fooling you on getting your son, of course, by the help of his twin. Their parents just passed away, and Davika is sickly since birth, based on what we investigated, since they were children, Gulf always fulfilled her wishes out of guilt feelings that He is healthy while his sister is dying at any time." Max slowly said his piece.

"You have a point, I need to find him and personally talk to him. That is my son. If he wants, I can give him more." Mew sighs.

"Do you still like him after what he did?" Max said in disbelief.

"We do not have any issues... If given a chance, of course, I will surely pursue him. Besides, my heir is with him."

"But Sir, aren't you too easy?" Mac said. His boss is very cheap on this issue.
He was surely fooled, but he was willing to forgive.

"Of course not, I will definitely get revenge. He should learn his lesson that offending Mew Johannesburg is a grave mistake."

Maybe a punishment of threatening him using some soft methods?

Mew smirked on what he thought, brilliant.

"That's more like it. Anyway, no matter what I do, Tul is really tight-lipped. He's spilling any information about them."
Max sighs in exasperation.
That right-hand man is really worthy being trusted by the Davidsons. Tul is really loyal.

Mew scanned the folder again, "Let's wait, time wi come that Gulf will show himself. We just need to be patient."

"Alright." Max agreed.

***

DAKAK ISLAND, PHILIPPINES

Gulf is walking in the shore, and his feet are wet with seawater as he inhales the salty sea breeze.

His pregnancy is surprisingly smooth. Aside from morning sickness, he did not have any cravings at all. He loves to eat everything to the point that he gained weight.

He is now FAT!

Gulf's due date of giving birth is coming near, so Dr. Smith came over to assist him. Tul reported to them about what had happened in their hometown and how the assistant slash personal bodyguard of Mew Johannesburg pestered him the whole time.

Davika is the most happy when she witnessed Gulf's belly got bigger each day. Her health gradually improved a little.

She has been accompanying Gulf every time she feels well, like now, there's walking on the beach and enjoying the morning sun.

"I will surely cherish this favour that you did for me, my twin... You left everything for this. Your life, our family business, your friends, you neglected your entire you. I felt so indebted to you. You are the best brother I ever had." Davika said as she walked with him.

"What are you talking about? Of course I will do anything for you and I am your only brother." Gulf wrapped her with his arm.

"Thank you."she smiled gently.

Gulf smiled back, but his face distorted when he felt a sudden pain in his stomach and back. He quickly hid the pain he felt that shows in his face.

He did not want to scare Davika and risk her heart,"Let's go back."

He held her hand, and they walked back to their beach house.

Gulf secretly rubbed his stomach. Is it today?

Will it be a he or she?

They did not make ultrasound, so all of them are full of anticipation if the baby will be a boy or a girl.

"Davi, go and have a rest, I will talk to Dr. Smith for a while." He tugged Davika and guided her to the stairs.

"Okay, be careful."

Gulf watched her ascend the stairs when a water like thing exploded in his lower part.

He walked to the delivery room that they prepared in advance.

"Dr. Smith, my water broke." He is in pain, but he doesn't want to trigger strong emotions on Davika, so Gulf endured a lot.

Beads of sweat filled his forehead as he clenched his fists, trying to lessen the pain.

"Prepare everything!" Dr. Smith ordered on the nurse that was with him.

They immediately work out for a cesarean section.

Gulf felt his consciousness drifting away, but he held on. He wanted to give birth while awake.

But the medicine slowly kicked in. Before he lost his consciousness, he heard a baby crying...