Chapter 18

Chapter 17 has a bit of a hint about what will happen in the future, just a little that you don't notice it at first read. Anyway, here's another update for today. Just fluff to warm the heart.
I mean, I'm literally giggling while writing this. I can't believe I still can write sweet and romantic scenes. Hope you like it!

****

Chapter 18

Gulf looked at his flabbergasted reaction. Thus, he comforted him, "It's alright, babe, we should wait for the PI to gather the information... Let's not jump into conclusions."

Mew gave Gulf a look like, 'Hey-give-me-some-comfort'

"How should I comfort you?" Gulf said as he stood in front of Mew.

Mew pulled him without much effort, and Gulf landed perfectly in his lap in such an ambiguous posture!

"Is the door lock?" His voice filled with seduction, almost made Gulf shiver.

Gulf looked at the door and nodded, "Yes."

Mew smirked at him before inching closer to kiss him, but Gulf raised his hand, and Mew's lips landed on it.

"Why?" Mew looked at him, his brows almost colluding.

"You said you will pursue me, and now you're already eating me. Don't you find me easy to get?" Gulf probe at him, raising his head proudly.
His face showed an 'I-am-not-an-easy-to-get' look.

"Of course I will pursue you, even if we are already married someday I will court you every day... I thought you would comfort me?" Mew said in a very dejected voice, like a kid who had his candy stolen.

"Alright, but I am not easy to get! I am just comforting you." Gulf argued.

"Alright babe, you're not easy to get at all... And you are just comforting me." Mew agreed and pulled Gulf closer.

"Uhmm... And you will court me," Gulf added again.

"I will court you." Mew nodded again, obviously getting annoyed of being deprived of a kiss.

"And you wi—" Gulf didn't manage to say another word when his lips were captured.

Thus, he clung on Mew's nape and pulled him closer as well.
His fingers gripped Mew's hair, playing with his locks, while Mew's hand held Gulf's jaw, and the other move to caress his waist.

Gulf closed his eyes and savour the moment. It looks like Mew does not want to hear his rants anymore well then let himself enjoy too.

Mew's wandering hand slipped inside Gulf's dress shirt and found the bud in his chest, fondling his nipples, making Gulf shiver in excitement, his hand that was gripping Mew's hair, tightened after feeling a handle pinched his nipples.

Their kisses went fiercer. The heat emitting on their bodies is enough to make them yearn for more... Wild actions, but then again, office is not a place for intimacy when they got interrupted.

Tul knocked on the door.

Gulf immediately gets away, breaking the kiss, laying his head on Mew's shoulder..

"Yes, Tul?" His hoarse voice sounded more like a little moan when he felt Mew pinched his nipple again.

"Aevin's nanny just called, asking if you will have dinner at home."

"I'll send her a message. Thank you." Gulf answered, grabbing his phone while he remained in his position.

Aevin called him 3x, but he didn't see.
Obviously, because he got busy with Mew, he texted him and explained why he didn't pick up the call. He knows that Aevin would understand. After that, he put his phone away again and smack Mew's hand softly. It was still under his shirt and fondling his chest!

"Get your hands off me." Gulf's soft voice is like music to Mew's ears, more like a cat pur.

"We should have a time together, alone... We always end up getting interrupted. I want to eat you up." Mew whispered on Gulf's ear, biting the lobe playfully.

Gulf did not make any comment, but his body's reaction is enough to make Mew smile in satisfaction.

"Alright, let's go home. Our son surely misses us now."

The two fixed themselves, and then Gulf took his things, and they went down. Most of the employees already went home, and that made Gulf feel relieved. He can not afford more gossip.

"Let me cook for dinner, okay?" Mew wanted to make up for the lost times, so Gulf readily agreed.

"Alright. But how about your parents? Is your dad okay being alone with your mom in your house?" Gulf said in concern, Mew slightly stated a while ago that his mother is acting weird.

Prevention is always better than cure.

"I already instructed Max to stay there for the night to guard them along with some of my men." Mew opened the passenger seat for him, but Gulf did not sit because there was a bunch of sunflower in the seat.

Gulf looks at Mew, unsure... He asked, "This is for me?"

Mew nodded, "Didn't I tell you that I will pursue you."

He got the flowers and handed it to Gulf.
"For you."

Gulf accepted it, brought it to his nose, and smelled it. Hiding the forming smile on his lips. "Thank you!"
He leaned closer and kissed Mew on the cheek then, like a blushing teen... He gets inside the car.

He looked at the card and silently read it,

'Sunflowers are special. It faces the sun like worshipping it, though I always embody myself as the sun I wanted to worship you.

Heart, body, and soul.

M.J. ❤️

After reading, he looks at Mew, who's now sitting in the driver seat. The sudden surge of touching emotions enveloped Gulf, leaning closer to Mew and kissing him hard.

Mew was taken a back, but he managed to kiss Gulf back, returning with equal ferocity.

Gulf broke away the kiss first, but his head lay on Mew's shoulder, and the bouquet was on his lap.

"Let's go home."

Mew smiled warmly, loving his actions.
He is happy that Gulf treated him well now.

Home... This word is foreign for him as he used to live alone, but now having Gulf and his son, the word home now has a different meaning for him.

HOME means Gulf and Aevin.