Chapter 10

Chapter 10

An: Please don't come at me when Mew is specially lenient on Gulf. He liked Gulf since then. That's why he's a softie when it comes to him.

***

Gulf, Aevin, and Ritz arrived at Louisiana 3 days later.

Gulf helped Aevin to adjust on the new home and climate, along with working on the pending jobs that Tul passed him the moment he arrived.

"I'm almost drained on every other day encounter with that savage man from the Johannesburgs. For 6 years, he kept on harassing me, asking for your whereabouts. Please, Boss, spare me."

Gulf did not know whether he would laugh or cry seeing his face.

"I will handle everything. Please accompany Aevin and help him cope up here."

Tul immediately agreed, "This is much easier. Little master, let's go and play."

Aevin looked at his Mama reading the pile of documents, heaving a sigh... He left with Tul.

"Do you need any help?" Ritz knocked the open door to get his attention, and he went in.

"Ritz, sit down... How is your transfer?"

Ritz applied as a resident doctor in Louisiana State Hospital, and Gulf is hoping that he will be accepted. Ritz is an outstanding doctor.

"I will come back tomorrow. The director will personally interview me."

"Good luck, you can do it." Gulf throws a fist in the air.

"What about Aevin's father? For sure, he will read the mortuary news once we post it... Are you ready to meet him?"

Gulf nodded, "I've been thinking about this years ago. I know I was wrong, so I won't add his anger at me... I will introduce Aevin to him."

Ritz clicked his tongue. "What if he will sue you and get Aevin?"

Gulf smiled, "If my son will be willing, then I won't disagree... I robbed them years to be together."

Even though Aevin is Gulf's own flesh and blood, he won't be selfish enough to hide him from Mew.
It was his fault.

"What if Mew Johannesburg will do something to you for revenge?" Ritz probe again.
"He already knew that it was you a long time ago, his right hand man keep on harrasing Tul to know where were we but Mew did not do anything. Your businesses flourish even more. Mew Johannesburg is famous in Europe, and his influence gradually reached America years ago, but he did not resort to using evil methods to ask his son back. I think he is planning to talk to you personally about this. "

Gulf nodded,"Yes, I am thinking about the same thing... Well, if we can talk about it in a civilized way, why not."

"Alright, I will handle the announcement tomorrow, then we will proceed with the funeral ceremony. Don't stay up so late." Ritz ruffled his hair.

Gulf flick his hand away. "You too, you have an interview tomorrow. Good luck again!"

Ritz just waved at him and Gulf waved back. He buried himself in his work, completely ignoring the tick of time.

***

On the next day, the obituary page of the famous magazines around every state of America, where The Davidsons has their own branch of businesses, released a statement about the death of the heiress Davika Davidson

After the release, close friends and acquaintances went to the Davidsons Mansion, gave their condolences, and attended the funeral at the given date.

The funeral was held in the private Mausoleum of the Davidsons family, where their parents were buried.