Chapter 13

Chapter 13

After eating, Aevin invited his father to play for a while in his play room while Gulf helped the househelp to tidy the kitchen, she insisted on doing it alone but Gulf insisted to helped her as well.
More than an excuse to give the father and son their time to bond.

After helping, Gulf decided to check the two in the playroom.
He peeked at the door, and what he saw touched his heart.

Aevin is wearing a cape of Superman while Mew lifts him up, as if he is flying.

Aevin's loud laughs are music to Gulf's ears. He wanted to cry again, seeing his son this happy.

Aevin's eyes darted at the door, he exclaimed in excitement, "Mama! Look, I am Superman!"

Gulf claps his hands, "Amazing! My son is a superhero!"

"Papa is the best! He let me fly! Wohoooo!" The kid screamed in enjoyment when Mew twirled him around.

"Enough of that, it's almost your bedtime, come on Superman, time to rest before bath." Gulf started to pick the scattered toys and arranged them in the toy boxes in the corner.

Mew and Aevin looked at each other. It seemed like the father and son had a tacit understanding. Both of them moved to help Gulf tidy the playroom.

Gulf wanted to stop them, but they were stubborn.
Aevin always listened to what he said before, and now that he knows his father, he's not listening to him anymore.

After they were done, Gulf guided Mew who's carrying Aevin to his room.

"I want Papa to bathe me, Mama." Aevin said while clinging to Mew.

Gulf looked at what Mew was wearing.
"But your Papa is wearing his expensive suit. It's a pity if it will be wet."

"I have my overnight bag in the car. Can you please call Max outside to bring it here?" Mew said as he unbuttoned his coat, leaving the white long sleeves on.

Gulf looked away when he realized that he was actually gawking at Mew. In his defence, his mind said;
'I can't help it! How can a man who's casually removing his coat look so hot?'

"A-alright." he left immediately, almost fleeing to hide his reddening face and ears.

Seeing Gulf's reaction, Mew chuckled, making Aevin confused.

"Why is Papa laughing?" He said as the two of them got inside the bathroom.

"I'm so happy that I met you, my son, come let's bathe."

***

Gulf did not get out but called the Nanny to inform Max about Mew's bag, and he instructed her to lead Max to a guestroom to sleep.
He does not want Max to see him at his state. He looked like a blushing teenager, for goodness sake!

'Of course, I gave birth in a scientific way, so I am still a virgin!' his mind defend him again.

The nanny handed him a not so big overnight bag.

Gulf taps his face to calm down.
He should at least stop behaving like an inloved high schooler.

He got inside the room of Aevin, and he heard the two inside the bathroom.
Thus, he knocked, "The bag is here."

"Thanks!" Mew answered.

Gulf decided to get Aevin a pair of pyjamas when the two got out of the bathroom looking fresh.

Gulf looks at himself. Should he take a bath, too? But he remembered that after he cooked dinner, he had already showered.
He still smells good.

But why does he mind about how he smells? Is it because Mew is here?

Eversince Mew showed up, Gulf has been in an internal battle with his body, heart, and mind.
His heart as a traitor who beats fast if he sees him, his body has weird reactions when he sees him and his mind who keeps on feeding him defends and excuses why his body and heart reacts like that to Mew.

"Mama, I'm cold!" Aevin's quivering voice wakes Gulf up in his reverie.

"Come, let Mama dry you up."

"I want Papa to do it!"

Gulf squint his eyes at him, this traitor!

Mew grabbed the pyjamas on Gulf's hands. Thus, Gulf's eyes darted at him only to see Mew wearing a small towel in his lower region!
He clearly saw the bulge between his legs!

'Oh, my virgin eyes!' Gulf internally screamed.

He turned around, but Mew clearly saw his red ears and neck.

Why is Gulf so cute? He smirked again. Well, if Gulf acts like this, pursuing him will be easy.
Of course, he needs his son's help.

The father and son wear their sleeping attires.

"I'll go freshen up, I will come back to read you bed time stories, alright baby?" Gulf said as he walked to the door.

"Mama, take your time, Papa will read for me."

Gulf didn't know whether he would laugh or cry. His son was clearly abandoning him!

Mew saw his dejected face. Hence, he coaxed Aevin, "Let your Mama read you bedtime story while I'll hug you to sleep, how is it? Go now, Mama... We will wait for you." He then smiled at Gulf, who was stunned again.

Aevin clapped happily. "Okay, hurry, Mama."

Gulf nodded. He understood his son's reaction, He was craving for a father back then, though he knew that he had a male Mama, but seeing a manly father figure wasn't the same.

Mew coax him when Gulf left, "Don't let your Mama feel that you abandoned him because of me... If not for his hard work, you won't grow as you are now. Alright, son?"

Aevin realized that he indeed went overboard, "Alright, Papa, I will make it up to Mama later."

That's what he did. When Gulf came back after he freshened up, Aevin hugged him, and he apologized.
Gulf coaxed him to sleep while Mew watched the two.

Later on, Aevin fell asleep.

"Should we talk?" Mew gently said.

Gulf pointed the terrace.

There's a double seater sofa in the terrace, the night is chilly and stary.
The two of them sat, and Mew started to talk.

"Back then, when my parents went to your ranch house to propose marriage for me and Davika... I disagreed with myself because of a reason."

Gulf looked away, "You don't like her."

"Yes, that's one of the reason, the main reason was, It was you who I liked." Mew said, and he grabbed Gulf's hand to hold it tight.

"W-what?" Did he hear him wrong?

"If my parents proposed marriage between us, I would gladly agree... I already hinted to them that I don't like women because I like the same gender, but my parents didn't listen, so Davika took a liking at me. Then you clearly don't have any interest in me. Judging by the way you acted back then was the exact evidence, so I did not take any risk to confess."

Gulf looks at Mew, his eyes filled with unnamed emotions.

Mew actually liked him!