Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Mew came back to the theatre room, and Aevin already looked sleepy. Gulf wasn't there, so Mew sat beside him and talked to the kid.

"Little Ae, I want you to sleep in your own room tonight, alright?" Mew said, rubbing the child's head.

"Why? I want to sleep with Papa and Mama." Aevin, look confused.

Mew lean closer and whispered, "You said you want a baby sister?"

"Yes! I want Papa." he nodded.

The thought of having a cute baby girl with a pony tail and looks like a doll makes Aevin more excited.

"Then sleep in your room tonight."

"If you sleep beside Mama, I will have a baby sister?" Aevin is a little doubtful.

"Absolutely yes, but let's keep this a secret between us, okay?" Mew messes his hair, making Aevin lean closer to him.

'I'm a sharpshooter son.' Mew wanted to add, but he did not.

"What are two whispering about?" Gulf came back and saw the father and son being affectionate on each other.

"Nothing." Both of them said in unison.

"Hmm, if you said so."

Since Aevin felt really sleepy, he told Gulf that he wanted to sleep in his own room.

After hearing this, Gulf gave Mew a knowing look, but Mew looked away like he didn't see Gulf looking at him.

Gulf shuddered. It is really suspicious.

Aevin was accompanied by his nanny and settled in his own room.

Mew followed Gulf in his room after they checked their son.

"Should I ask the househelp to tidy up the guestroom for you?" Gulf teased him.

"No! I want to sleep with. Can I?" Mew pouted at him and pulled him for a hug.

"Just sleep and nothing else?" Gulf teased him again.

"I will think about it, anyway I told Max to call Dr. Ritz about my father's medicine." Mew informed him.

Gulf nodded, "Yes, Ritz called to inform me as well. Why don't you two communicate? You're using Max and me like a bridge."

"Alright, I will contact him when the time comes. Let's go take a bath."
Mew smirked, the thought of him and Gulf under the shower is making him feel excitement.

"No! I'll go bath myself, wait after I am done." Gulf pushed him away and entered the bathroom, Mew wanted to get in, but he heard the lock clicked.

It is the first time that Mew gets inside his room, so he looked a round.
The other night, they slept in Aevin's room, and now they are finally alone.
There are tons of albums and trophies from being an outstanding player in soccer and shashs from pageants that Gulf had joined back in high school.

The Gulf is really perfect.

While Mew is busy looking around, Gulf is feeling anxious inside the bathroom as he scrubbed himself clean from head to toe. He was scared to be eaten at this moment. By the look of Mew's eyes, he is sure that this night isn't just a simple sleepover.

After he is finally done, Gulf wears his peach bathrobe and out a towel in his hair to stop it from dripping.

When he got out, Mew heard the door open, and his eyes fixated on Gulf's entire being, his eyes filled with adultered desire.

"It's your turn." Gulf didn't look at him. Since he just finished bathing, his skin looks soft and supple.

Mew really wanted to eat him up, not literally.

"Okay, wait for me."

Gulf nodded. Of course he will! He wanted Mew, too.

While waiting, he changed into his usual sleeping attire, a long white t-shirt that reaches his knees and his boxers.

Gulf is brushing his hair while sitting in the bed when Mew gets out of the bathroom.

Gulf looks at him, mirroring the desire in his eyes.

Mew proudly walks to him. The droplets of water shine through the light, his chiselled chest, and the six-pack abs that look so hard and tone.

"Take a picture. It won't last long." He said, and he laughed at Gulf, who's shamelessly looking at his body.

Being caught red-handed, Gulf throws the brush at him, "Get dress!"

"Why would I? I will sleep naked." Mew sat on the bed beside Gulf, pulling him closer while hugging his waist.
"I really want our first to be special, but I think I can wait anymore. Even so, your consent is a must. If you agree, then fine, if not then—"

Before Mew can complete his words, his lips are caught by a soft jelly like mouth.

Gulf kissed him, and it made him excited.

"I want my first time to be special too, so you should make it up to me in the future. " Gulf said, his face is red in shame, yet he managed to say it.

"Of course, I will." Mew answered and pulled Gulf again, kissing him desperately this time.