Chapter 30- Last Chapter

Chapter 30 Last Chapter

After the couple settled in, Gulf nudged Mew with his elbow.

"Tell them that Aevin is coming over to meet them."

Mew nodded and walked towards his parents, "Mom, Dad... Before my son arrives, I just wanted to inform you that Gulf and I are planning to become a family. Also, our son will come, and We want you to meet him."

Vena and Milton were equally shocked.
"You had a son?"

"Wait, Gulf is your surrogate?" Vena said, her eyes widened in shock.

Gulf smiled at her. Of course, the real Vena didn't have any idea about what happened.

"Yes, I was his runaway surrogate back then, Davika asked me to posed as one."
Gulf calmly explained what had happened in the last few years.

Mew wished for them to accept Aevin and their relationship.

"I don't have any opinion about your lovelife, as long as you are happy. I will support you." Milton smiled at them.

Vena and Milton gave them their blessings as they did not oppose whatever Mew had decided, back then it was Alice's influence that hindered Milton to do what he wanted, the fake Vena always insist on Mew marrying a woman she chose, luckily she failed and met her doomed.

That very moment, Aevin arrived, making the entire atmosphere light and happy.

Gulf meets him in the door.

"Son, they are your grandparents."

Hearing the word grandparents, Aevin got excited.

"Hello grandma, grandpa!" his little hands waved at them.

Milton and Vena's heart immediately melted.

"Come here, let grandma feel you." Vena said, waving her hand.

Aevin moved closer without even greeting his father. He's too moved about knowing that he had a pair of lovely grandparents.

Who does not want grandparents that will pamper and dote on you?!

Vena, unable to see how handsome her grandson said, "Come to grandma, let me touch you to feel how handsome you are."

Everyone in the room was filled with sour feeling in their hearts, but they did not dare to blurt it out loud to avoid Vena from self-pity.

Gulf pushed Aevin to her, nodding his head, "I'll go prepare some snacks."

Aevin went to Vena, taking her hand and kissing it, "Aevin meets grandma."

Vena's eyes turn misty. In the past years of being with that devil man, she avoided crying, not even a mist in her eyes. Her hands instinctively touch Aevin's face, and her fingers trace his nose, eyes, brows, forehead, ears, and his lips.

"You look exactly like your father." She said softly.

"Yes, grandma, you look beautiful too."

Vena hugged him for a while before she let go, "Go and stay with your parents, grandma felt a little bit tired."

Milton heard her and immediately comforted her, "Are you okay?" He softly said while holding her hand.
"Mew call Dr. Ritz here or Glen, maybe he has ways to help your mother."

"They're coming over to take a look." Mew said, and he helped Gulf to sit beside him after he put the tray of snacks in the centre table.

Aevin settled beside his parents.
"Papa, I will be going to school next week, I'm so excited."

"You should study hard and do your best." Mew messed his hair.

A few moments later, Dr. Ritz indeed arrived with Glen, and as what Mew ordered them, they checked Vena.

"There's a chance of having her eyesight back, Mrs. Johannesburg has traumatic Iritis cause by blunt force injury." Dr. Ritz said after close examination on Vena. "I suggest taking her to my clinic for further examinations."

"How about her legs?" Milton, hopefully, look at Glen.

"She can still walk. After five sessions of acupuncture, she can start her therapy to walk again."

Mew and Gulf utter thanks for the heavens on that, then Mew settled all the possible appointments for Vena's recovery.

They shared the snacks and hung out for a while when Max came, bearing the news that the task against Alice and Fred had been done.

Vena heaves a sigh of relief.
The people who brought hell to her finally suffer what she went through, and it is enough for her.
Paying violence with violence has never been a good thing.

***

Everything went back to normal, Aevin went to his first grade class, Gulf continued his daily life while Mew travelled back and forth between Louisiana and Edinburgh for his business matters.

That night, Gulf lay in bed while Mew was beside him.

"Aren't you tired of going back and forth every three days? I can't imagine the jetlag you felt each time you descended the plane." Gulf said while laying on Mew's chest.

"Not at all, I'm used to it... By the way, Mom said she was recovering fast and was about to finish her therapy. She will be able to run soon. Babe... I'm so happy."
Mew kissed Gulf's forehead.

This past few months, Vena and Milton focused their attention on recovering.

"Me too, I'm so happy. Everything fell back in place, and we are now in peace." Gulf sighed in contentment and nuzzled closer to Mew.

"Do you think it's better if I transfer the main office of Johannesburg Group here in New Orleans so I don't need to travel back and forth from Edinburgh?" Mew said, suddenly making Gulf look at him in a dumbfounded expression.

"Johannesburg Group has been established for years, and Edinburgh was known as its original location, that won't do. How about you work on your laptop while staying in my office? You can actually merge the two groups together and make it into one so we don't need to work separately anymore." Gulf suggested making Mew happy.

"You trust me that much? What if I ran away and I would take all your shares with me?" Mew teased him.

"It's not your cup of tea to runaway, it was mine. Hmp, you should try to see what I should do to you if you dare." Gulf glared at him, making Mew shiver.

"I'm just kidding, babe. I won't dare to run away. I love you so much that I want to always keep you beside me, so the idea of running away is just too useless."
Mew said while nodding his head, seemingly understanding his own thought.

"It's good that you know. Let's sleep." Gulf yawn.

"Who said we're sleeping? I just came for a three days business trip. I'm not planning to sleep tonight!" Mew snarled and grope Gulf's body, earning a muffled moan from him.

Right there and then, clothes flew on every side of the room, and one steamy hot height happened.