Chapter 2--Intrusion (a bit soon but it's a good chapter)

* Tygren a young Ardoni, only a few years older than Addy and you'll find out why later.*

Addy pov: (for almost the entire book from here. also, it in first person.)

I walk back to my cave feeling rather proud of myself. I admire the fact that I didn't have to use my Rapiers once to fight anything. Not even an animal. I walk into my cave and cover the entrance once more but this time I push a large rock towards the entrance sealing it off enough that I can get out but large animals like bears, can't get in. I walk over and set my rapiers down leaning them against the wall then walk over to my chest to see if I had any forgotten recourses. I do not and get up walking over to my bow. 

"Maybe with my Aggressium song I can shoot something." I say hopefully and grab my quiver of arrows pulling the strap over my chest and holding my bow before once again grabbing my mother's scarf and squeezing out through the door. I arm my bow as I walk, and I listen carefully for the sound of crunching leaves while avoiding them myself. I finally reach an opening where a small bird is. I aim my arrow while closing one of my eyes to see better. I fire and hit the bird in its wing making it unable to fly away. I run up and dig the arrow into its chest killing it. I then lift it up by its legs and carry it back to my cave. 

           While I'm skinning the bird and getting ready to cook it, I hear the crunching of leaves from outside and whip around facing the entrance. I rush upstairs in case it Is a wild animal and I rush to the hollow spot under my bed. I press the button and my bed lifts up letting me get in and sit on my knees comfortably while watching the stairs. I hold my breath and hear the sound of a door being opened. I grab my one-time song and use it to make my markings an ocean blue color as well as giving them a different pattern. The Song shatters in my hand and I touch my horn making sure it's glowing blue by checking my hand's glow. I nod then crouch low as I hear footsteps coming up my stone stairs.

"Come on she's in here somewhere." A male voice called and another one came up after him.

"Why did we come here anyway?" another voice asked. I hold my breath as a Voltaris walks up followed by another. 

"Because someone lives here, and Tygren said to eliminate all threats including ones we don't know." A Voltaris snaps at his fellow clan-member. The other Voltaris rolls his eyes and follows the other Voltaris.

"Let's check downstairs again." One of the Voltaris says and goes down the stairs without a word. The other follows him. I breath out a relived sigh then climb out of my bunker. I just have to pray that they won't notice me. I rush down the stairs and see them turned towards the fire. I squeeze out from the rock and run as fast as I can. What do they want? Why are they killing everyone? Why is this my clan? I wonder as I run, and I glance back to make sure no one if following me before I bump into someone.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Someone asks and lifts me up by my arm and reviling that he's a Voltaris about my age only a few years older than me but he's defiantly taller. I struggle under his grip. "You're a pretty one, aren't you?" He coos tucking my long brown hair behind my ear. I glare at him coldly, but he just laughs and yanks me back towards my cave and looks inside.

"You fools!" The Voltaris shouts at the ones that were looking for me. "I have her right here come on!"

"Yes Ky' Tygren." One of the Voltaris says and walks out. Tygren throws me towards him, and I stumble a bit about to try to get away. He grabs me from behind and I realize I left my rapiers back inside. I sink my teeth into the Voltaris arm, and he grunts in pain but doesn't let me go.

"Get her weapons!" Tygren Commands as the Voltaris holding me looks at me.

"Well, you're a pretty one." He says and I glare half-heartedly before I see Tygren holding my rapiers in his hands with another Voltaris standing beside him. 

"Knock her out, she can't see where we're going in case she tries to escape." Tygren commands the Voltaris holding me.

"Gladly." I hear him say then everything goes black.