Chapter 6--Stubbornness and pride.

Addy Pov. 

I watch as the Voltaris master leaves. He scares me and my heart pounds as he goes through the door. I noticed one thing in particular, He has the same markings as me. I frown at the thought then look around me more clearly. The room is another dug out cave much like my previous one just better dug out. I sit up and rug my eyes. I can't move my legs from their position as they are shackled to the bed with no way to get out. I manage to push the blanket off and move into a comfortable position to see everything. There's a spiral staircase leading up to somewhere that I can't see, I'm guessing it's a room. I know we're still on Mt. Velgren. I look over at the blazing fire, the carpet is black and red with little squares all of it. I reach up and feel my hair, it's a matted mess and I sigh. I grab some lose string off of the carpet and start pulling a chunk of my hair back on both sides tying them together in the back then using the string to start tying a bow in the back, it keeps my hair out of my face and helps my hair look less like a bird's nest. I don't know when Ingressus will be back, but I have to do something to frustrate him. Suddenly a Voltaris walks in, and I stop tying the bow to hold it in place, turning to him with a sour expression.

"Here's your food." He says and practically throws it at me. It lands on my bed near my leg, but I don't touch it as he walks away. I the plate and set it on the ground beside me. I need water, not food. I grumble something then lay down on the bed and fall asleep. 

"Addy come here!" I call and Addy turns towards me slowly, getting onto her feet. She's only two years old and I know that walking is going to be challenging for her, but I'm right here to catch her if she falls. Addy shakily starts walking towards me tripping and falling. She immediately bursts into tears, and I run over kneeling down beside her and touching her cheek stroking her hair to calm her down. "Shh.... it's ok."

She nods wiping away her tears and I help her up slightly. I smile, she has Ingressus' markings, she's always a reminder that he's still out there and that maybe someday we'll be able to see him. I sit down and watch her try to move along towards me again. 

"Come on you can do it!" I try to assure her.

"Ok, Mommy." Addy says and walks as straight as she can, holding her arms out for balance and finally reaching me. 

"Yay!" I say and Addy giggles sitting down in front of me with her legs crossed. I smile at my daughter, nothing bad will ever happen to her.

"Up," A male voice tells me, and I wake from my pleasant dream to see Ingressus standing in front of me with his arms folded. I sit up slowly as much as I can resting my head against the wall, I realize that my chains are unlocked. I thought only Ingressus could open the chains.... that's what the Voltaris who knocked me out told me. I'm trusting it, Ingressus must have opened them.

"Hmmm...." Ingressus says. "You changed something."

I grumble under my breath, and he glares at me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, unless you want to get a very unpleasant punishment." he says, and I shirk away slightly."

"W-what do you want?" I ask quietly and he steps closer to me causing me to move the other way out of fear.

"What I want is to ask you more questions that you are going to answer honestly or face the consequences." He growls and rests his hands on the side of the bed glaring coldly at me then he grabs me chin inspecting my face, his nails dig into my skin, and I bite my tongue. "Now be a good girl and answer my questions." 

I shake slightly and he let's go of my chin. I stand up shakily getting out on the opposite of the Deathsinger who watches me closely. 

"Where is the first prime?" Ingressus demands. I know where it is, but I won't tell him. He gets closer to me and corners me. "Tell me,"