Chapter 4--Tygren pov for dis chapter

I walk up to Thalleous Sendaris' body and pick up his sword. I'd done it, I'd finished what I started on Mount Velgren. I admire the sword then pick up his Mobilium song smiling at it before a female Voltaris walks up behind me. I whip around to face her and throw my old sword away. I sheath my knew sword and nod letting her know that she has my attention.

"We don't know where the prisoner is." She says and bows to me. I grit my teeth, there was no way she could have gotten far with those cuts on her legs. I storm up to find her passed out near a fire. She has her arm dangerously close the fire and her fingers are starting to grow black at the edges. I walk up and yank her away from the fire, but she doesn't get up. I look down at her admiring her for a moment. She's kind of cute when she sleeps. I stand watching her for a long moment then I pick her up.

"You aren't going to move yourself." I grumble then head down the cliff and walk over to the female Voltaris.

"Take her." I say. There's no way I can get attached. Ingressus might kill her once he gets out of the portal so there's no reason for me to get close to her. I turn and walk away with the remaining Voltaris following me. 

                  I stand near the portal and watch it carefully and waiting for a sign that it's going to open soon. The cold night air blows on my face as I watch it. A Voltaris walks up behind me, and I turn towards him slightly.

"Should we feed the prisoner?" He asks me and I nod. Even if she might die from getting killed there's no need to starve her. He nods and walks away again. I look at the portal waiting for my fellow Voltaris to come out while we wait. The Obsidian around the portal glows a dim purple and I know.... it's almost time. 

            We all stand around the portal and I breath in the cold air pleasantly as I draw out Thalleous' sword and walk near the portal.

"How long has it been?" I wonder and they all look at me. "One and a half centuries?"

They don't say anything, and I turn to see them all looking behind us with wide and somewhat fearful eyes.

"Well, what are you all gawking at?" I demand and I turn to see a male Kaltaris approaching us.

"Voltaris," he says. "Even after all this time you do not know when to admit defeat." 

I smirk at his comment then put on my normal act.

"You traveled all this way for us," I say sarcastically. "I am flattered; however, you should have come better prepared."

All of the Voltaris around me go into battle positions getting ready to fight as I activate Thalleous' sword. We all stop as more Ardoni come out from the shadows around us. Our backs, however, are covered and I look around fearfully when suddenly the portal activates opening slightly and we all turn towards it.

"On second thought, you should have come sooner." I say. "Even your combined forces are too late to stop the coming doom." 

"We will soon see which one of us is doomed." The Kaltaris says and all of the Ardoni ready their Aggresium songs. One of the Voltaris runs forward and activates his Protisium song shielding us from all of the attacks. Once we have recovered, I fire my Aggresium song, Aggrosphere at the Kaltars but a Nestoris stops my song, and we all go into battle positions and charge at each other. I start fighting the other clans killing some of them then teleporting up and killing a few on the ledges dodging one of the Ardoni's Aggresium song then I kill him as well. I use the teleporting song to get back down and start fighting that Kaltaris. I notice that we are winning and grin evilly at the Kaltaris who swipes at me grazing my chest and causing me to stumble back in shock holding my wound. I look around to see most of the Voltaris around me getting killed and I glance back up knowing that this is the end when suddenly the portal opens up and the other Ardoni lower their weapons in shock.