Nerd

~~

Vienna decided to spend her Saturday with Phina and Camy. They hadn't been in physical contact for a while so they decided to spend the whole day together.

As usual Vee was the first to arrive at the diner. She chose a booth that sat at the end of the restaurant. It was next to the huge glass windows that overviewed the streets of Phoenix.

She didn't wait for long before Phina and Camy rushed over to her.

"Are we late?" Phina panted.

"Not really. Did you run here?"

"Basically. You could guess whose fault it was" Phina sat down with a sigh.

"Don't you dare call me" Camy retorted.

"I didn't say anything. But you know who it is" Phina whispered the last part to Vee and gave Camy a smug look.

"Haha have your fun while you can. Wait till I tell Vee about you and Kevin"

Silence...

Vee looked at the two girls, waiting for one to speak up. Phina was glaring at Camy while Camy pretended to be occupied with her phone.

"Who's Kevin?" She looked on each of her sides at them.

The waiter came and Vee placed their order but the girls were still quiet. Was Phina keeping secrets from her? Did she only trust Camy now because of what happened with Leon?

"Phina?"

"He's no one Vee" Phina managed to say but Vee saw the blush on her face.

Oh my god, Phina likes someone.

'Yay, she's no longer into Leon!' her subconscious rejoiced.

"Who is he?" Vee asked anxiously.

Phina bowed her head shyly. 'Oh my, she must really like him', Vee thought.

"He's a cute regular at Phina's uncle's bakery. I don't know if he comes for the sweets or maybe Phina here is giving him something sweeter" Camy spoke up.

"Cam!" Phina yelled in embarrassment.

"And how come I'm just knowing this now?" Vee asked. Their order came and she bit into her burger as she thought of the possibility that maybe Phina didn't consider her a friend again. She seemed to only tell Camy things about herself lately. Was it really because of Leon?

"Trust me I didn't know till last night when I caught them at each other's clothes in her uncle's kitchen" Camy laughed out and Phina's head fell on the table with a small thud.

Vee's eyes widened in shock but she couldn't help laughing. Phina always kept her dating life on a lowkey and that was why she thought Phina only trusted Camy now, since it was only her who knew about this Kevin-guy. But hearing the words Camy spoke, she couldn't stop laughing. Phina had been caught red handed.

"Aw did Camy ruin you guys' moment?" She asked with a laugh.

"I've never seen Phina kiss someone before. She was always so secretive. You should teach us how to kiss like that Phina" Camy teased.

"Okay you guys stop. You're so disgusting"

"But seriously who's Kevin?" Vee asked.

"We met a couple times whenever he comes to the bakery but nothing happened. Yesterday was the first time we kissed" Phina explained glaring at Camy.

"But you like him" Camy teased, not minding the look she was getting from Phina.

"Yes" Phina confessed.