Relationship With Someone Else

~~

Vienna made her way hastily downstairs. If there was anything to do before her mum blabbered something wrong to Phina and Camy, then she would have to do it quick. The laughter got louder as she descended the stairs. Oh no! Was she too late already?

"Hey" She sighed, seeing that there were only looking through pictures.

"Iris! Come here, we were just about to start showing off Leon's pictures" Mary called to her.

Vee looked at the two albums on the center table. One was opened to the first page while the other was closed. She guessed that the closed one was hers. She battled within herself whether to stay and see Leon's baby pictures or drag Phina and Camy away with her.

"Would you girls like to hear more about Leon and Vee's teenage years?" Sasha asked.

Vee widened her eyes in shock. She was definitely choosing the later. She and Leon had done so many wrong things as teenagers.

"I'm sure they would love too mum but we have somewhere to be right now" She went to Phina and Camy and drew them up from their seats.

"We do?" Phina asked.

"Yes, lunch"

"You're taking us out for lunch?" Camy asked in disbelief.

Vee rolled her eyes at her. Just because she didn't really spend on them doesn't mean she wouldn't eventually.

"I'm not. Someone offered to take us"

Well it wasn't exactly a lie.

"Yeah right" Camy scoffed and plopped back on the couch.

"Fine. I could just cancel and we could all watch pictures on a hungry stomach" Vee said, trying that Leon's ever so nonchalant tone.

"Vee..." Camy called in a warning tone.

"I could just prepare lunch for you girls" Sasha offered.

"If you're lying Vee..." Phina warned, unintentionally ignoring Vee's mum.

"We have just an hour to prepare" Vee said, turning her back to them and smiling victoriously.

Camy squealed. "Good thing I never leave without my makeup"

"Me too!" Phina joined.

"Aw is Leon taking you girls for lunch?" Mary asked as she packed the album.

"No. It's a friend from work" Vee turned to answer her.

"And I'm guessing this friend is a boy?" Mary looked at her accusingly.

"Does Leon know about this?" Her mum asked.

Uh-oh.

"Uh-"

"What do you mean 'uh'?" Mary cut in. "Did you tell your boyfriend that you were going out with another guy?"

Vee closed her eyes as she hissed. She had totally forgotten about the whole facade she and Leon were supposed to put up.

"Boyfriend!?" Phina and Camy squealed.

And right...she had forgotten to tell her two over-excitedly excited team Leon friends.

"Vee!" Camy smirked at her, but also looked confused at the same time.

"She didn't tell you guys?" Sasha asked glancing from Phina to Camy.

"No. No she didn't" Phina answered.