To Protect You

~~

Vee used the stairs out of anger and she regretted it. She was already out of breath by the time she got to Camy's door. She opened the door and called out. "Camy!"

The house looked empty. Was there really no one at home? And the door was open?

"Cam!" Vee yelled again and walked over to the kitchen to get water for her parched throat.

"Vienna"

Vee dropped the empty glass after she was done with her drink and turned angrily to meet a shirtless Theo.

"Where's Camy?" Vee asked as she walked to the sitting room.

"We didn't expect you till five Vienna. It's just 2pm" Theo glanced at his wristwatch, ignoring her question.

"Where is Camy?" She asked again. "And why are you shirtless!?"

"Oh I just came out from the gym" he pointed to a corner.

Vee looked at him, he did look kinda wet. So Camy even had a gym? She truly was living the life.

"And Camy went out with Phina for shopping. They wouldn't be back till...another hour" Theo said, again glancing at his wristwatch. "So let's get this started Vienna. I missed you so much" he pulled Vee to himself without warning.

"What are you doing!?" She tried to slap him but he held her hand and pushed her on the couch. "Theo stop!" She scooted away but Theo trapped her with his body before she could stand.

"You don't know what you're doing to me right now Vienna" Theo said. He held the singlet hand of her dress and smirked to himself. "You really do not know. But don't worry it's only us now"

"Theo please!" Vee begged. She had no other option. Camy wasn't going to be back for another hour and no one else was around to help her. So this was going to be her end? Theo was finally going to have his way with her and there was nothing she could do about it.

She tried to push Theo away but he was stronger than ever. It was times like this she regretted everything. She regretted sending Ray and Easton away, she regretted letting Blake get on her nerves, she regretted leaving the office early. Damn she even regretted coming to this place! She again tried to push Theo but when he didn't budge and started kissing down her neck, she let out a single tear. A tear of anger, frustration and pain.

Theo was already getting to pull down her dress when a loud noise was heard, indicating something glass-like breaking, and Theo fell off her with a loud groan. Vee opened her eyes and looked at who it was.

"Ray?"

Ray was holding the broken ceramic vase he had used on Theo. He looked shocked at what he did and at the man covered in blood on the floor.

Vee didn't even realize that some of the pieces of glass had cut through her skin and she jumped on Ray, hugging him tight "Thank you so much."

They rushed out of the house before Theo recovered from his pain. They sat in the car and that was when Ray noticed the cuts on her arm.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry for hurting you Vee"

Vienna almost chuckled. This guy was so cute. "It's alright. You saved my life. Can you just take me home?" She pleaded.

"Don't you think you should go back to Blake?"

Vee shook her head. Maybe back there in Camy's apartment she had regretted that she left work. But now that she was free from that monster Theo, her ego was back and she didn't feel like facing Blake again.