Girlfriend

~~

Morning came fast. The little rays of sunlight that escaped through the window woke Vee up. She opened her eyes with a feeling of contentment. She hadn't gotten any sleep last night because of her excitement.

Phina and Camy had decided to spend the night with her. And while they were still arguing about the lunch and Ray and every other irrelevant thing, she had been occupied with how moving in with Leon would be. Today was the day, and she had dreamt all about it.

With no time to waste she jumped from the bed and into her bathroom. She wanted to leave as soon as possible...be away from her parents' skin.

'Or finally get to be alone with Leon' her subconscious reminded. She brushed the thought aside. She wasn't excited because she would be living with Leon, she was excited because Mr&Mrs Crazy won't be on her tail again every time...right?

After her shower, she came out to meet Camy and Phina still asleep on her bed. She wondered how her bed had taken it. It was built from two people at most. How did all three of them sleep there? Maybe because they all had tiny statures.

"Wake up!" Vee yelled. She suddenly felt that cheerleader-excitement that Camy and Phina always had. "Get off my bed" she hit their legs with a pillow but Camy only stirred, Phina remained still.

What was she going to do with two heavy sleepers now? Before she could decide on something, Phina sat up with wide eyes, as if she was never really sleeping.

"Wake up you guys" Phina said to Camy and a pillow beside her.

Camy swatted Phina's hand. "I'm awake. Get Vee up. She's moving today"

Vee sighed. Where had she gotten these two from?

"Oh my god Vee's moving today!" Camy said and stood up.

The two started to move around the room, looking for God-knows-what. Vee raised her eyebrows at them. Were they pretending that she wasn't right infront of them?

"Vee! What are you doing standing there in a towel? Get dressed this moment" Phina ordered and pushed her towards her closet.

Oh what wonderful friends she had.

Vee watched as they both got their things and headed to the bathroom, banging the door after them.

.

Vienna came down the stairs to meet her parents and Leon's already set for breakfast.

"Morning" she greeted and grabbed a cup of coffee from the table. Vee never drank coffee but she was afraid she would fall asleep on their way to the apartment and she really wanted to see through the whole journey.

"You're up early honey" her father said.

Why wouldn't she be?

"Where's Leon?" She asked.

"He hasn't come down yet" Jay answered.

'Hmm maybe he was taking his time to dress up' Vee thought to herself. She looked down at her clothes, maybe she should have taken her time to dress up too. She was putting on a black jeans and a loose sweat shirt. She touched her hair that she just tied up in a messy bun. In conclusion, she looked like someone who just came out of a breakup.

"Come, you need to eat something before you leave. Who knows if Leon would let you rest once you guys are alone" Mary smiled and sat her down.

She looked at her mum who chuckled at the comment and grimaced at how disgusting they were.