Chapter 1, The First Murder.

The thunder sound is being heard in the neighborhood. The rain hit the house's roofs and windows, and the lightning struck down on grass or trees, but within the storm, something was happening in a grey wooden house. All of the sounds from the thunderstorm block all of the bloody screams. A single dem of light comes from the grey house as the candlelight burns out; a black shadow walks up to the window where the candlelight was light when a flash of lightning struck to see the grins on their face.

12:37 am

The storm wasn't gonna away any time soon as Dani woke up cause of it; she glared at the sound of raindrops hitting her window. Then she glanced at her clock to see it was 1 o'clock in the morning; then she stood up to hear the raindrops hitting her window and roof with the sounds of rain hitting her windows. Dani didn't hear the bloody screams coming from her neighbor's house. Dani went downstairs to enter her kitchen; she made some tea to help herself calm down. Dani got herself a cup of water and looked out the window to watch the raindrops hitting the glass. Then she glanced over the clock to check the time.

12: 47 am.

It's almost one in the morning, and Dani has work Today that she works at this cafe while she helps her two friends at the restaurant. She yawns and goes back upstairs, then notices that her neighbor's home lights are flicking. She shrugged her shoulders and went back to bed.

At the house to hear the bodies bringing dragging across the floor. The person groans and struggle with it until he jumps when he hears the gunshot as another walks out of the room. " That's the last of them." As the masked guy raises an eyebrow at him, he says, " You sure?" he nods. " Alright then. Let's burn these bodies and return to the bosses before sunlight comes back." they put the dead bodies in the background of the home. The masked guy put gasoline on the dead bodies and then lit them on fire.

Another guy hears police cars gonna and firetrucks sounds. Both of the men escape from the scene before anyone catches them.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dani is in her kitchen, making breakfast for her and her pet dog, Glenn. She turned on the news to watch and see what's gonna on Today. When Dani realizes the news team is in her neighborhood at the house across from her. Dani's eyes widen when she sees the three dead bodies burned to chips and have a black color on their bones.

''Today is a sad day for this family of three, and the father and husband have murdered their own family out of cold blood. He used a knife to stab his wife in the head 45 times as his children had the same fate. The girl was named Rose, who was only 7 years old, while the son was named Ryan and was only 10 years old. The wife of the children is named Chole, who was only 28 years old. The murder happened last night during the storm, so nobody wouldn't hear the screams or the fighting in this house." The news lady reported. The camera forces the FBI and police officers to enter the home or leave.

Then the camera goes back to the news lady. " Her husband's name is Billy, who was the person that did this to his own family. He doesn't have the last name or anything we know now, but we know he is still out there. He has brown hair, hazel eyes, and pale skin. " they hear a car pulls up to the scene as the vehicle turns off. The car door opens as a young woman mid-20s. The news lady gasped, and smiles appeared on her face. " That's the youngest detective in the police station. She doesn't talk much or share any information about the cases that she did in the past," she added.

Then another person shows up beside he and puts his hand on her head as she looks annoyed.