Chapter 7, Stuck In New York, Part 1.

( A/n: Get little spicy in this chapter towards the end of it...with gif in it...you've been warn. )

Dani is staring up at the ceiling in her room in the hotel and dealing with the emotions that she can't describe or even express to Jess, Jeffrey, and even Norman. She closes her eyes for a second, takes a deep breath, and then sits up and grabs her journal from the nightstand. Journaling has been helping with writing down all her thoughts, and her mental health is much better now. Dani gets comfortable on the bed and begins to journal.

Jess and I are stuck in New York because of what's happening, and finding a lot more about Zoey and Billy's relationship, Chole's family might have a connection with the mafia. So they hacked our computers and passports too. We let Jeffrey and Norman know of what's gonna on and also let them know that they're gonna have to help us out because there are some things we can't do. She and I must be careful of what we do in public, as someone might be looking for us.

I am scared about this and don't want to die at all. This is the worst December ever, and I wanted a good one, but nope. Jeffrey told us to be safe and don't any stupid.

My phone starts to ring as I answer it, " Hello?'' I ask as I hear a chuckle " Hey, princess, how are you feeling?" I smiled when I heard Norman's voice coming through the phone. " Not so good," I answered and felt my cheeks burn up. " Didn't I tell you not to call me that?'' he laughs " Yes, you did, and I ignored it," he says, grinning, and I could tell that he is amused by this.

Am I glad to hear his voice?

Norman's voice makes me feel calm inside and helps me take my mind off what's happening. " why, though?" He moves around and gets comfortable with something." Because that nickname makes you blush when I call you that." He tells me as I blush more. " You are right about that," I mumble, " What was that?'' I panic a little bit then I tell myself to calm down. " It's nothing," I say softly and play with the string of my shoelace. " Isn't it bad for me to miss you?" he asked as I got confused by that, " Why wouldn't it be bad for you to miss me?" I questioned him and heard him let out a sigh. " Do you miss me of how much I miss you?''

I stayed silent and gonna into my thoughts about this

I stayed silent and gonna into my thoughts about this. Why do I miss being around Norman? His voice makes me feel calm and keeps me from gonna into a panic attack. I blushed when he called me nicknames, and we will get to know each other when this is all over....so am I slowly falling in love?

Yet, I am scared of letting that happen and don't know if I can let another person see my broken side. Norman wouldn't like it and will he stay with me? Through the tough times when I feel sad and not like my body? He makes my heart beat so much, yet I am scared of letting him in my heart.

No, I can't let anyone see me like that....don't want them to see me broken and sad. I have a past that I don't want to talk about or even want to remember it. It was hard for me to move on from what happened when I was a child. A knock got my attention. I looked at the door to see Jess standing there, " I got to order some food for us." I blinked and realized that I had hung up on Norman without even noticing I did. " Oh, from what place?" she gives me concern. " You alright?" I avoided the question and stood up, telling her I would shower.