Chapter 21, Moving On From You

( A/N: I don't own the song at all.)

Dani stared at him in shock and disbelief, " What? What did you say?" She asked as Norman sighed and looked her in the eyes, " Because I don't want to lose you like I did with someone else. " he repeated himself again. Dani took a moment to recollect her thoughts about this. Why would he say that to her? She looked him in the eyes. " What do you mean by that? Like someone else?" Norman gazed lowers towards the floor, not wanting to make eye contact with her. " It-It's nothing. " He stuttered as she took a step closer to him and cupped his cheeks up; he felt his cheeks warm a little bit. " Norman, what's wrong? Something is gonna on with you lately." She spoke with him as he glanced up at her and blinked.

" I-I can't talk about it." She looked confused by this, '' Why not?" he put his hands on her waist while looking into her eyes. " Because I don't want to remember it. " He tells her. She let go of his cheeks, and he let her arms go; as she stared at him. " What do you don't want to remember? " She questioned as he sighed and looked away from her, " It's something about my past that I ain't happy about. " He answered as she observed him, " Why is that?" He sat down on the floor " Because I don't want to see her ghost in front of me anymore. " Dani turned speechless by this. " Ghost...?" He nodded slightly, took out a moon necklace, and rubbed his thumb on it. " Yea, a ghost. " She raised an eyebrow at him and sat beside him on the floor, " Of who?" Norman sighed and looked down at the moon necklace.

" Her name was Lisa, my first victim. " Dani's eyes widened in horrify as she couldn't believe the words she had heard from him. " You're first...victim?" Norman nodded, still looking away from her, " I-I didn't mean to kill her, and I wasn't in control, but that doesn't make any excuse for what I did to her back in October. " He vents as he feels the tears streaming down his cheeks and chokes on a sob. '' I-I still feeling fucking bad! She didn't desves for what I did to her!" She rubs his back gently in a comfortable way.

" Do you remember that day in October?"

Norman heard her voice and looked around the room, but he couldn't see her. " Did you hear that?" he asked Dani, who shook her head no; he rubbed his head because now Norman thought he was going insane. " The leaves were falling just like me when it was over." Lisa lowly whispered in his eared as he flinched away from Dani. " Are you okay?" She watched him get up and walk up, so she followed him. Norman goes to the kitchen grabbed the fridge before he holds the beer...he sees the hand on top of his hand.

" One more day of sorrow, and I'll struggle to stay sober. " Norman becomes speechless to see Lisa after all those eyes as she softly smiles and looks at him. " Hope to see you later when I'll get older. " He tells her as Lisa gently grips her hand onto his hand, " You need to reopen your heart for her. " She tells him, " How?" Lisa pecked his check and noticed the moon necklace he was holding in his hand, " That you need to move on from me...." her hand went to the moon necklace and grabbed it. " Then you can have time to heal and have someone else in your heart to care and love for. " Norman shook his head in denial about that.

" I don't believe that

" I don't believe that. How can I move on from you? Special of what I did to you back that?" he questioned her as he narrowed his eyes as she softly smiled and rubbed his checked, " I've forgiven you because I watched you learn how to control of that yandere side of you, and I know that you didn't mean to kill me back then. You deserve to be loved by someone willing to listen and be there for the good and worse times in your life. Everyone has the heart to change when they find the right person to do it for, and I knew you did see that person. " She softly spoke to him as he listened to every word and looked into her eyes, " I know you would still miss me, but I am in peace now. " She added.

" About Lauren?'' Norman asked as Lisa sighed and walked away from him, and he followed her into a white room. " She's not at peace about my death, and when she found out about what really happened in the basement and what happened to me....she freaked out. " She answered him as he watched her as she had her white wings and a hole in the top of her head, " Let me guess, she wants me to the dead?'' She nodded her head yes. " Even though we've like four days til Christmas day here, so do you know when she is gonna kill me?" Lisa sadly shook her head no. " Okay, that's fair enough." Lisa walked up to him and sent him back to the kitchen.

Norman doesn't feel the necklace in his hand anymore, then turns around to see Dani and hugs her, crying onto her shoulder. Dani hugs him back, " What happened?" Norman pulls back. " I saw her, and we...talked about things." Dani just nodded, looked into his eyes, and then softly kissed his lips. Norman returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist. Pulling her close to him while her arms sneak around his neck. Norman pins her against the wall as she lets out a gasp and his hands go to her leg as they feel each other skin and bodies.

' I am gonna be afraid of losing her or anyone that is close to me. Whoever it is, I would never stop care or love them even though some of them are dead or live, but do I care? No. Why? Because they've hurt me and made me think that nobody had cared about me about at all. Charlie had fooled me for the longest time and made me believe him for the things that he had he told me, and Jeffrey when we're only teenagers.

So how can we be okay? Be ready for this real type love? Even though we both have a terrible both that we can't run away from. We've try a lot of leaving or making a chocie of our own, but he would tricked us into thinking that it was wrong of us of doing that.

I hate Charlie and everyone so much.

I hope they burn.......

never come back.