Chapter 13, Am I The Monster? Part 3

( A/N: This is a warning that it will mention of suicide if you don't like seeing the word or even how it is discribe then skipped this part. )

Lucille walked out of the gray ground with her childhood friend, Kyle, who gave her the most reassuring grief. Also, being there for her. Lucille hasn't said a word since the funeral and hasn't made any contact with her parents or his; Kyle stood beside her when she threw the rose down to Ethan's grave as she let the tears fall down her cheeks and then on the ground. Kyle moved his attention when he heard her sniffles, wrapped his arm around her waist, and pulled her close to his body in a comforting way.

Lucille watched the people leave. She let out more tears and breaths heavily, then started hiccups; Kyle continued to comfort her, moved his hand to her back, and then rubbed her back. " Who would do this...!?" She cried out as she put her hands on her face. " I don't know, but they have no heart or thought for what they've done," Kyle said with a hint of bitterness behind his words. Lucille rubbed her tears with her arm, then glanced up to look into his hazel eyes, " I promised Ethan that I would protect you from any danger that could hurt you, and I am gonna keep that promised." She sees the bravery in his eyes and feels safe around him. She feels like they're being watched by someone in the far, but she shrugs off.

" How?"

" I am gonna transform schools, so I can be here with you and keep you safe from anyone that could be dangerous." Lucille looked at him in shock and nervousness about this, " And what about you? Who's gonna watch your back?" She asked as he rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand, " That I don't know..." he said, trailing off as she softly chuckled at this. Kyle doesn't think ahead before he does something, but he is overprotective when it comes down to his friends and will do anything to make sure everyone is safe and sound, and that's what I like about him.

" Let's go back home before the storm hits." Lucille nodded in agreement and then walked away with him. When they both arrived at her home, Kyle dropped her off and went his way to the house. 

Kyle POV

I am walking down the street on the way I take home when I get done with work and used to go to the same high school as Lucille until I had to move. I unlocked my door and kept looking over my shoulder because I felt like someone was watching me, but then it would be gone, and I sighed. Maybe it's mine, my head messing with me? I quickly entered my apartment and locked it too. I made sure the backdoor was closed while I took off my shoes then I felt an arm wrapped around my neck as I struggled in their grasp. I saw the cloth in the person's hand, and I reached up to stop his arm and tried my best to get out of this; I can't do this!

I kicked the person in the knee as he stumbled back and let out a deep growl. I sprinted to the front door. My hands began to shake and sweat too, as I heard their footsteps approaching me fast then I felt the knife enter my neck...I feel the pain.

I can't leave her...like her...this.

Please...I don't want to die.

I fell onto the floor with a thud and lay on my side; then, my vision became blurry when I looked up to see the person who did this to me. I couldn't make out the person's face, but I noticed the knife in his hand....that the blood was dripping down to the floor to make a small pool of blood.

" You know, I didn't want you to be next, but here we are. You just couldn't stay where you were safe from this, and now you're gonna die..." The voice said in a mocking tone. My ears started to ring as he walked around my body like...I am his prey. " Alone in your apartment that NOBODY will notice your dead body until a week or so~" then he kneeled down to the level where I was fighting the darkness that wanted to consume me. " Don't you worry about Lucille; I am gonna take good care of her~!" He said in a cheerful tone. I saw the grin on his face, and he held up the knife again. He's gonna stabbed me again!

 He's gonna stabbed me again!

Too weak to fight bad...the blood is dripping from the first stab wound on my neck...I am sorry, Lucille.

Jeffrey stabbed him in the throat again as he watched in cheerfully and saw the blood coming into his mouth, then him coughing up the blood I was watching, the color slowly draining from his skin. His body became cold when I checked for sure that he was dead. I love this so much!

But my mood was ruined when my phone buzzed again, and I looked at the text message from Ace. I'll deal with him later, but I gotta clean up the mess and make his death look like he commits suicide. Then I copied his handwriting with the help of seeing how he writes on his homework so I could easily copy it without a problem. After I was done doing this, I left his apartment and went back home, but I had to send a message to Lucille saying goodnight, but she ignored me.

She's probably asleep right now. I will talk to her tomorrow.

----------- The Next Day-------------------------------

Lucille POV

I soon heard the news from Kyle's neighbor of finding him dead. First, I've lost Ethan, and now Kyle... who's doing this to me? Why are they killing the people I cared about so much in my heart? Fucking hell! I am dealing with different emotions now, and I don't know how to control them. Is this a curse or a cruel prank? I don't like it. Mom let me stay home. I just stayed in my room and lay on my bed, with no lights, also ignoring my phone that I turned off. I wanted to be alone and didn't want people to see me like this...a depressed girl who's already lost two people in one week!

I've been crying for hours. I can feel the tears stain on my cheeks, and I think it is on my cheeks when crying so hard. I hate whoever's doing this to me and don't want anyone else to get hurt for the rest of the week. I don't know what to do without the words from them...maybe I could talk to someone about how I am feeling but who? I'll look into that later when I am not feeling so low in my life right now.

Jeffrey has been texting and calling me more so that I have to mute him, so I won't hear it. It's getting on my nerves, and I've told him that I am not in the mood to talk to anyone right now, but he kept on pursuing that I can trust him and tell him how I am feeling. I can't trust him. He might be the person who's doing this to me, so I gotta keep my guard up. He's been more friendly towards me when we were working on that project, and now I know the off feeling that Ethan was getting at.

I know who I can talk to about this; he is the most truthful in the school and could protect me. I should do it when I return to school next week; until then, I will move on and do some journaling or talk to Mom about it.

Jeffrey is watching her from another porch, and he can see her in her room; he deeply blushes and feels so happy to see her in her room, wearing a tank top and shorts. He wants to touch her and make her his. Then Jeffrey noticed her standing up from her bed, went to the bathroom, groaning, and wanted to see more of her. He went over to the wall with a vine up to her window, so he climbed it, stole underwear from her, and then got out before she came back.

Jeffrey arrived home and put the underwear in her shrine that he had made over the weeks that he's been able to hang out with her.

" You know that you belong to me, my darling~."