Chapter 12, Am I The Monster? Part 2

Jeffrey POV

It's been a few weeks since I've been working with Lucille on the project, but her boyfriend is always there with her. I fucking hate him so much that I want to do horrible things to him, or maybe their relationship could break up? But how? My phone buzz in which I took it out to see an unknown number had texted me, and it was about Lucille.

Unknown- " I've seen how you've looked at that girl, and she's one particular girl. "

Me-" Who are you? What do you mean?"

Unknown-" I am just a student that knows about many people and dirty secrets that could easily ruin everyone, but that's not the topic of this conversation. I mean, Lucille is one of the most loved girls by everyone; five boys are in love with her, and you know she is dating the football leader, Ethan wooden. "

Me-" And? Who are the others?"

Unknown-" I will tell you when you take care of him. Each time you get rid of the boys, I will tell you about them, so you can do whatever you want."

Me- " Whatever I want?"

Unknown-" Yes."

Me- " Okay, tell me about Ethan Woods."

Unknown-" Alright, Ethan woods have a lot of girls who love him, and he does some drugs behind Lucille's back even though they've gotten in fights about this a lot. But he used to date this one girl named Rose Winters. "

Me- " How did they break up?"

Unknown-" He was getting too much of controlling of her life."

Me-" And how can I get the drugs?"

Unknown- " Asked the group that stands near the gate between 6-7 am in the morning before class starts. "

Me- " Okay, thanks...."

Unknown-" Just call me Ace. "

Me-" Okay."

I put my phone back in my pocket before I checked the time to see it was 6:30 am, and I walked over to the gang and put on my brave face. I went to one of the groups and noticed the tattoos, pieces, and marks on their bodies. The guy with black hair and silver eyes looked annoyed with me already. " I need to ask you something." He raised an eyebrow at me, " That is?" I looked at him at the death of his eyes, " I want drugs." he chuckled and patted my back as I was now annoyed with him. " You won't get drugs from me that easily." I groaned and sighed, " Then how?"

" You gotta do something for me," he grinned, and I crossed my arms over my chest, " Can you go to the teacher's break room and get me the test answers for my test. " I looked at him in shock and surprise.

" What? How do you expect me to do that?" He shrugged and glanced at me, " I don't know, man. That's up to you." I sighed and walked away as I noticed Lucille and Ethan walking together in the hallway and holding hands. I let out growled and clenched my fists, glaring at Ethan with hatred until Lucille smiled and waved at me; I waved back at her. I did smile back at her until Ethan glared at him and wrapped his arm around her waist.

Force on the task at hand!

I entered the school and went to the teacher breakroom to see the teachers and gym teacher there. I peeked over the wall and watched their morning routine; if I could time this right, I could get the test answers for the gang guy. Just hope I don't get caught when I am doing this. The bell rang to let anyone know it was time to go to class, but I skipped and hid behind the wall as the teachers left the room. Then it was the gym teacher that I gotta dealt with, and I went to the storage room on the second floor at the end of the hallway. I smiled when I saw the radio, grabbed it, went back to the first floor, and put it in the hallway far from the teacher's break room.

That will give me enough time to get the test answers. I hit play and sprinted to the door when the gym teacher started to hear the music playing with a questionable, " Huh? What is that sound?" She questioned as she exited the room. I did my thing and returned to the gang guy; he smiled when I handed him the test answers, " Nice, I owe you one when you need it. " He said as he reached into his bag and threw a small pouch at me, which I caught. " Thanks!" I put it in my bag and walked away as I sneaked into the next class when the bell rang again, as everyone entered the classroom.

Lucille comes in, but Ethan stops and kisses her on the lips! I want to kill him so bad! She's mine! She giggles and pulls away, then sits beside me, " Hey." I gave her a fake smile " Hey." She looked at me, concerned " You alright?" I could only nod and didn't want her to know I was jealous and wanted her to be mine. She gave me a smile and looked towards the classroom as the teacher began to talk more about the project we had to do.

While Lucille and I were working together as we accidentally touched hands again, I blushed as she smiled and looked up at me " Sorry about that." She said as I quickly shaked my head, "No, no! It's fine!" I said in a panic tone as she gave me a weird look, " Okay then." I sighed then I walked out of the library when I saw Ethan. " Hey, Freak, what are you doing out here?" I leaned against the wall " Just getting some fresh air, and what about you? airhead?" He growled and glared at me, " I'm not airhead! You're such a weird freaked, and no wonder why nobody's seats next to you." I shot him a glare.

" Lucille does

" Lucille does. " I mumbled. He looked surprised by that as he took another step towards me, " What did you say?" I smirked, pushed off the wall, and stepped toward him. " I said Lucille does," I repeated as he punched me in the face. I stumbled back and laughed as I looked at him with hatred. Ethan's eyes widened in fear when he heard me laughing, but I didn't fucking care because he was dead now!!!

Ethan and I played the game of hide and seek for a while, then I caught him on the roof and backed him up to the railing; then he started to beg me not to kill him. How sad that how can a man gets so low when he knows when he's going to die. How unfortunate it is. I pushed him off the railing, watched him hit the ground with a hard thud, and heard his sulk hit the floor so it would be broken. I couldn't help but smile at looking down at the dead body and that the blood was bleeding from his head...starting to lead travel of it.

It's so pretty to see this! I love this new happiness and can't believe that I fucking killed someone! Now Lucille is single and can be her prince charming before prom.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a scream and a teacher soon came outside; she called the police.

--------- The Police arrived at the school, and they couldn't find any murder weapon or marks on Ethan Woods----------

I stalked Lucille on her way home before she arrived, and I got some hair from the brush as I left her home. I returned home with a happy smile; Ace texted me, and I frowned at the text message to let me know.

Ace- "Wonderful job at how you killed him, but you aren't done yet. Someone else will help her during her grief over her boyfriend, her childhood friend Kyle Heart....."

Me- " Kyle Heart...? "

Ace- " yes, he is a childhood friend of hers. So he is gonna be the next target of yours. "