Chapter 15, You Call Me Crazy, But I Still Love You, Part 1

( A/n: this is gonna be Norman with Lisa. )

Lisa had always felt like she was being watched by someone in the shadows when she left work and wasn't even carrying any protection. Before she heard the news about a kidnapped young woman around her. Now she brings a pocket knife to where she goes as she enters her work with a sigh of relief to make it safe and sound, " You alright?" Lauren asked as Lisa looked at her and nodded. " I am now. " Lauren watched her set down her things on the desk as she walked over to her, " you saw the news about this stalker guy?" Lisa nodded her head as she sat down on her chair. Lisa works as a librarian and looks up at her.

" Yes, I am now carrying a pocket knife, just in case something has happened to me or worse." Lauren looked at her with concern and rested her arms on the desk, " I know, but I don't think he will be out there for long; you know how the police are good at getting these people." Lisa listened to her and slightly smiled at her, " That's true, but we don't know who's doing this to the young woman out in this town. " Lauren has long black hair and purple eyes, like lavender. Lauren has a rare eye color from anyone in the city, so she is special. " True, but we are going to that nightclub tonight after work." She tells me that Lisa sighed and doesn't want to go out. Lisa likes to stay home all day and doesn't want to deal with people after her, while Lauren is more outgoing than she is. " Do we have to?" Lauren made a pouty face and puppy eyes on in, which Lisa groaned out of annoyance with her.

" Stop that! " Lauren laughs until the bell gets our attention to see Norman. Norman's been our favorite costume because he is an interesting person who doesn't talk much, but he just keeps a straight face without showing any emotions. " Morning," Lisa said, smiling as Norman nodded, walked towards his favorite spot, sat in the chair, and got his book out of his bag. '' Maybe you should give him some tea or coffee." Lauren suggested as I glanced at her, " You think I should do that?" Lauren took a set beside me and smiled, " yes, give him a sign that you wanted to be his friend." Lauren discussed the topic with me for an hour. She even gave me some tips on how to flirt with him!

I want to avoid flirting with him because I hardly know him long enough, so I want to take my time. Lauren doesn't want me to be single for the rest of my life. I strolled my way to him and stood before him as he glanced up from his book, " You need something?" I grew nervous in my body " D-do you need s-something to drink?" I managed to stutter out as he thought for a moment as I waited for him to answer. '' Coffee would be great." He responded with a smile as I smiled back, went to the small kitchen, and started making coffee.

I returned to him and handed him the cup of coffee; as he took it, I felt our hands brush against each other, and I did feel my cheeks burn up a little bit on my cheeks. " Thanks," I brightly smiled back at him, and he smiled back at me as I hid the excitement. " You're welcome. " I backway from him as I hit my back on a table and blushed in embarrassment. Norman chuckles, and I quickly go back to the kitchen as Lauren's snicker on my clumsy side comes out when I do that. I playfully slapped her arm as she snickers, knowing my face was red like a tomato.

" Omg, that was funny!" I scowled at her as she gave me an apologetic smile, " I am sorry." She stopped and breathed through her mouth, then her nose, " Besides, I think he finds it cute." She whispers as I look at her, confused by that. " Why would you think that?" Lauren sighed and dissembled, also more like a disappointed parent right now. " Don't you know anything about guys?" She examined me with her eyes as I avoided her eyes and felt the sweat rolling down my forehead in nervousness. " Well? I am waiting for an answer." I can hear her tapping her foot on the floor and getting impatience with me.

" Fine! I don't know anything about guys!" I blurt out as she smiled in relief and petted my shoulder, " You poor unfortunate soul." She sang as I rolled my eyes, and she loved that song from The Little Mermaid movie from Dinsey. " Let me guide you on the types that guys love or hate if you don't pay close attention to this lesson." She continued as she grinned, " Because this will be your only lesson from me." I let out an annoyed sigh, and Lauren was amused by this. " Why are you helping me with this? I thought you liked to see me like this?" I asked as she laughed and petted my head again, " Because I have a change of heart, and I used to enjoy it so much, but now I want to help you out." She spoke with me as I nodded and squinted my eyes towards her as she gave me a sheepless smile on her face.