Chapter 17, You Call me crazy, But I still love you, Part 3.

Why?

Because it isn't the right time for it, Norman doesn't want to ruin his chances with her. He looked at her and smiled, " You'll soon come home to where you belong, my true love~." He touches a photo of her on the wall and grins more when he leans down to kiss the image of Lisa. Norman took a step back, looked at him, and smiled as he turned around to walk back to his room. He went to bed for the night.

--------- The Next Day-----------------------

Lisa POV

I woke up to my alarm as I did my morning routine. I got ready, packed my lunches, and then left home with a big smile. When I was walking towards work and heard someone walking behind me as I started to get nervous about them. I started walking faster to my workplace and arrived as soon as possible. I shut the door behind me to see Lauren giving me a weird look. " You alright?'' I breathed softly and nodded while sitting on the chair, " Now I am..." as she raised an eyebrow at me. " Did something happen?" I sighed and looked away, " I felt like someone was chasing me, but now I feel safe." I tell her.

" What!? Did you recognize the footsteps?" She asked as I shook my head no. She sighed and gave me concern, " You better be careful and more alert of the places you go to. " She sternly told me as I listened to her and felt I should take that advice to heart. I went to where the books were and fixed some as I smelled the air. I hummed as she set her tea when the fall season came around. Lauren set the two mugs down on the desks as she put two sugar and honey in the mugs. " Fall is here, and excited for the winter weather.

" Besides, ain't fun to have a cup of tea when the fall weather comes and watch the leaves fall down on the ground." I watched her eyes sparkle from the joy that she gets when those two seasons come back. " Also, tomorrow is gonna be the first Fall out here, and don't forget about the Christmas gift party we do here," Lauren added as I nodded and looked at her. " I know, and I've already got the gift for someone I am gonna give it to," I tell her, smiling. Lauren smiled when the bell went off, and we both looked towards the door to see Norman there.

" Hey, "

" You need something?" Lauren asked as she eyed him carefully " Well, I am here to talk to Lisa if you don't mind leaving us alone." Norman sternly tells her, as I look between them as Lauren scoffs and glares at him. " Alone? I don't know." Norman let out a dark growl from the back of his throat. " Why not?" She narrowed her eyes at him and crossed her arms, " I got mine reasons to worry about her right now." She bitterly answered him as he glared right back at her. " When did you decide for her now?" They both looked at me.

The words got in my throat that I couldn't speak at all, and I thought things were gonna well, but now I was wrong. Is there something more between them that I don't know because they seem to hate each other? Who should I pick? I hate to choose sides because something has happened between them in the past. I understand why Lauren is protective of me and is like a big sister to me that I wish I didn't have at all. I could make them get along in the past. " It's okay for her to be here," I said as he sighed and looked into my eyes. I saw something flash in his eyes then; he threw a smoke bomb that Lauren coughed loudly as I closed my eyes and caught it too.

I feel his arms wrapped around my waist as I struggle to get out of his tight grip, then he puts a cloth over my mouth. My heartbeat started to increase as I panicked, then I slowly became numb in his arms.

-------- A Few Hours------------------------------------------

I groaned as my visions came back to normal and slowly sat up with my throbbing head, looking around to see that I was in a small cell. It's cold here to feel my hands out with me lying on the hard floor.

Where am I?

Where's Lauren?

Why am I in a cell!?

Then the speaker comes on with a click. '' You're awake finally! It took you long enough to wake up from that long nap, darling~" I felt the anxiety and panic come back into my body. '' Don't be scared. I will set you free when you learn that you belong here, my love~" he continued as I crawled up to the wall and holds my knees close to me. " You can talk." I shook my head back and forth then I could hear him sigh. " you get used to this." I glanced up to see a camera aiming at me, " No, I won't.' I mumbled. He chuckled then my eyes widened for me to recognize that chuckle.

It couldn't be him?

He wouldn't do this to me?

But I think he would do this...

" Norman, what did you do to Lauren?" I asked as I could him let out a faint gasp when I said his name. " I don't want to talk about her. " I clenched my fists together and felt angry in me. " I want to talk about her; what you have done to her!?" Norman slammed his hands on the table. I did jump when I heard the sound. " I AM NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT HER!!!!" He shouted, then turned off the speaker as I listened to his footsteps walking to the door in front of the cell.

" If you don't stop talking about her, I will teach you a lesson you'll never forget. " I stared into Norman's eyes with no hatred, and Norman faked pouted at me, " Don't hate me now, my love." I shiver at the nickname now. " Don't call me that," I mutter as he glares and steps toward me. " I will call you whatever I want. I am the one who's in charge....not you." He walked up to the cell, so now we were face to face with each other.

" No, you're not.''