Chapter 19, You call me crazy, but I still love you, part 4 final

" It's been a month since these young women have been seen since the accident at the Library cafe. There wasn't any trace or clues at the place. The police and FBI think it was kidnapping, but who will do this? These two girls are the most kind and have a good time at the cafe they call home. Every one of their customers is sad and praying they're safe and sound where they've gone too. If you know anything about these two young women, then call the police, and let them know. It would help us a lot. " The news lady reported as the camera guy shut the camera. They put everything back in the truck until the news lady screamed.

You could hear the screamed over the wind blowing during the night, and then the screaming died down quickly when you listened to some gunshots happening in the background of the silent night. The shadow figure smiled at their worked then he ran away from the scene with lust in their eyes when they returned from this little work.

Lisa can hear him enter the room without looking up to see who it is, and she glares at him. " I am doing this for you!" Norman yelled as she stood up, " I don't want this! I don't want anyone else to get hurt because of you!" She yelled back as he stared at her; then he growled more and walked up to the cell. " Nobody cares about you-" he gets cut off by the door opening to see Lauren with cuts and bruises on her body as her eyes are dull. Lisa smiled " Lauren!" Norman turned to face her as Lauren forced on him with hatred on her face, a hint of anger too.

" The rabbit is still alive; how shame that I didn't get to fight you in the first place." Lauren grins as she takes a knife from her back with blood on the blade's tip. " Yea, how shameful for you did not fight because if that happened, then I wouldn't have the joy of it then, but now I will~" She brings the blade to her lips and licks the blood of the knife, " Heh. Let's see who will win this one, little rabbit~." Norman sprinted towards her as she grinned and blocked his knife with her own knife.

Lauren gripped his waist as she flipped him over her shoulder as

Lauren gripped his waist as she flipped him over her shoulder as. Norman growled out of anger, to which she darkly chuckled.

Norman tackles her onto the ground as they try to stab each other. Norman is on top of her, " You're weak! I am gonna joy killing you so much~." Lauren growled as she held onto the knife while struggling not to let the knife stab her instead of Norman. Lauren made a noise that she flipped them over and stabbed him in the chest. Norman spits out blood as she gets up from him. " I will always win~." She winked at him, then walked over to Lisa; she unlocked the door with a stunned Lisa. " What just happened....?" Lisa mumbled as Lauren helped her as she lead her out of the home. " that's a story for another time. " Lauren tells her.

----------- A Few Hours Later ------------------------

" He was gone when we got there. "

" What!?"

" There was blood, but we did follow it, then the trail went dry. "

" What do you mean by that?"

" I mean, when I went there and followed the trail of blood, then it stopped. "

" That's impossible. " Lauren muttered as she looked in disbelief at the information when the police arrived at the house. " I know you are scared, but he won't hurt you." Lauren glanced at him, " I am not only scared but worried and scared for Lisa because he will hurt her or worse. " She tells him as she turns around to face him fully. " I know you want to keep her safe and sound from him, but putting her to the FBI won't help her with the mental part of the trauma she has faced dealing with him. " He reasons with her as Lauren slightly nods and looks into his gray eyes," You always do understand me better than I could, jack." She soft smiles at him as he smiles back. " Yea, because I got to know you when we were in that town," Jack said as she soft chuckled and looked at him.

" I was a mess back then. Couldn't control that side of me for a long time. '' Jack puts his hand on her shoulder and gives her a reassuring smile, and she puts her hand on top of his hand. " You can control it now and learn from your past mistakes," he tells her as she nods and looks up at him. " Yea, I know. " He nudged her in which she smiled and looked at him. " Still having doubts when I enter that side of me when I just..snapped. " She let out, and Jack listened to her when she wanted to open up about her feelings toward her evil side. Lauren rarely talks about her lousy side, which she hates so much, and he comforts her.

" We will find him, I promise you. "

" I know, and you don't need to promise me."

" I can and will promise you because you know that I don't break my promises. "

" You're right about that."

" Yea, how is Lisa?"

" She's been okay, but I got her a therapist, and she's been slowly returning to her usual self. "

" That's good to hear." Lauren nodded in agreement with her and smiled. Lauren and Jack exited his office and walked to the doors. Then they said goodbye to them, and Lauren walked away with a thought running through her mind as she hummed with a smile.

How hard can it be for an assassin for the great of good?