Chapter 9, Stuck In New York, Part 2

( A/n: a little spicy screen in this chapter. )

Dani awoke as she rubbed her eyes and stretched as she did her morning routine while wondering why she would be dreaming of Chole's life? When she exits her room to see Jess in the kitchen with her laptop on the counter, tired eyes while staring at the screen. Dani cleared her throat and looked at her with concern as Jess sighed and rubbed her eyes. " How long you've been awake?" Dani questioned as Jess yawned and felt very sleepy. " Since yesterday." She mumbled as Dani was now very concerned about her health and mental health; Dani went to mom's mood towards her.

Dani put her hands on her hips and looked at her, " Go to bed, close the laptop and take a shower." Jess blinked and stared at her then she nodded slightly. Jess listened to her and went to her room as. Dani shook her head, but she worried about Jess because she had felt guilty and shamed since they got stuck in New York. Dani opened Jess's laptop and saw the unsaved messages between her and Jeffrey, but it looked like he hadn't responded to her. She gets to worry about this because something could happen to them.

Dani POV

I went to her google docs that she and I shared with each other and wrote things down about the case. Also, I hope they are okay and safe. I need to force on this, but they're still in the back of my head, and I don't know if they're safe or even okay. Should I call Norman or not? They can care for themselves, but I don't know how well.

I grabbed my phone and stared down at the context him as I clicked on the call button. It's ringing, then it goes to voicemail and sighs, then gets more worried about them. I went into my thoughts about them, ' what if someone called them or worse, done something to them that we don't know who. I just hope they're okay.'

----- Meanwhile, with Jeffrey and Norman------------------

The Boss POV

I enter the red room and look at Jeffrey and Norman strapped to the chair as he grins more. " So, what you were telling me about the girls? Who are they?" I questioned them as Norman panted heavily, " Jessica Winchester is the detective..." Jeffrey answered him as I grinned even more and looked at them. " And what about the other girl?" I walk over to Norman and stand beside him, " Dani, the waitress with the trauma past." Norman tells me as I look at them happily. " Good job, my boys. " he cheerfully says as he nods toward Asher.

'' I have a new task for you two, and it's gonna be great to watch it." Asher unstrapped them and went to the table where the weapons were. " What's the task?" Norman asked as I set the file down on the table of the girls. " You two need to kill them before Christmas day, and if you don't, then I am gonna erase your memories even more than I have already while I am gonna make them gone. " I sternly tell them and set my hands on the table in front of me, " So don't disappoint me again. Or else." they nodded in understanding and grabbed their weapons of choice.

" Good; now go to New York and find out where they are." I exit the red room and go down the hallway to see her on the porch with her wine cup. " Hello, love." I stood beside her as she kept looking out to the city, " Have you fixed the problem?" She questioned as I smirked, " yes, I have. Jeffrey and Norman are going toward the girl's apartment." I declared as she hummed and glanced at me. " Good, I don't; nobody solve this case because my husband thinks he did to the kids and me. I can't wait to see the news about those girls." She takes a sip of her wine and licks her bottom lip. " Honey, you know the detective will have a gun, and the other girl is a waitress. " She laughs, " That's pathetic! The boys will take care of them easily when they're dealt with, then we can go back to find Billy." She tells me as she kisses my lips and then walks away. I watched her sway her hips back and forth while she walked away from me.