Chapter 8, The Betrayal.

( A/n: I don't own the song at all. It goes to Three Days Grace.)

Chole walks down the hallway of her home and holds the newspaper. She enters Billy's office and slams the newspaper down on his desk with her hand on her hip, " What the hell is this about?" She questioned him as he looked down at the newspaper and then looked back at her, " I didn't cheat on you with a random girl." he told me as she across her arms. " Bullshit! This photo shows you and her walking into a motel room! That explains how you come home late at night!" She yelled as he got up from the chair and glared at her. " What do you want me to say that I am fucking sorry!? For falling in love with someone who's isn't you?"

" Yes, you're having an affair with someone that doesn't fit our level! You've broken this family now." He scoffed and shaked his head, " I broke this family? Like you didn't do any shit to this family behind your bitch of a mother." Chole glared at him with hatred and raged. " Don't speak of my mother like that! You know how she will react to this, and you did this with her," Billy lined against the wall behind him while looking at her. " You don't know how much she is better than you!" he spat as she slapped him hard.

" Shut up! Just shut up about her!" He darkly chuckles and looks with a grin, " Make me shut up about her because I love her more than you

" Shut up! Just shut up about her!" He darkly chuckles and looks with a grin, " Make me shut up about her because I love her more than you.'' he walks out of his office. Chole screamed out of anger and knocked everything off his desk; then she grabbed the lamp, threw it at the wall with broke it. She panting heavily and looks down at the mess with a smile.

Every time we lie awake

                        After every hit we take

Chole and Billy's marriage is on a bumpy road, but Chole kicked him out of the house as she remembers the nights they've lied awaked and didn't sleep, instead fighting and yelling at each other from the past. Chole shut the door behind her as she sighed, glad the kids weren't here to see the mess their father had caused. She hates Billy's guts so much and wants him dead for what he did and acts like he is the victim of this story, but he isn't.

Chole is the victim, or isn't either? Then who is?

As she feels good about this, Chole has already taken down all pictures of them together. She sets them on fire, watches them burn while feeling happy and grinning, and then laughs. " Never thought you would be laughing while watching the old photos of this marriage." A male voice says as he leans against the doorframe and watches her. " what do you want? Charlie," she asked as she watched him through the flames. " I want to see how you are doing with the shit happening here, and I could tell you're handling it well." He tells her. Chole rolled her eyes and walked around the fire, coming to face to face. " I am doing my things in my way; if you don't like it, then you can leave." she walks past him, but he grabs her arm to stop her.

Before Charlie left, he pulls her into a hug, as she sadly accepts the hug but she doesn't wrapped her arms around him while he wraps his arms around her small body, " you know I am always here for you." She huffed in his chest, " I know, you always tell me that..." he nodded.