Chapter 11, Am I The Monster, part 1

( a/n: This is gonna be in the past about jeffrey and Lucille. I hope you guys enjoy.)

Charlie watched the scientist put liquor into the pills using a small needle, and he grinned with a hint of greed. He gently patted his shoulder with a proven smile, " That's perfect to see this will work. Do we have the test subjects ready for this?" he asked in a dammed tone, and the scientist nodded with fear in his eyes. " Y-yes, we do, sir! There's in the chairs." he stutters out. " Good. Let's test this out before I change my mind about it." He said sternly and narrowed his eyes at him. " you won't be disappointed, sir!" Charlie sat in the chair as the scientist nodded toward his two assistants and grabbed the pills from the plate.

The two assistants walked up to the two men strapped in the chair, and the assistants forced open their mouths which they squirmed in their chairs, but they couldn't escape. If they tried their most complicated too. When the two assistants made them swallow the pills and walk away, they heard them groan and then yell as they began to pant heavily. In shock, Charlie glanced at the scientist, " What's gonna on!?" As he looked back at Charlie, he asked, " Give it a minute for it to settle in their blood.'' he said, calming.

Soon the two men stopped squirming, and their breathing began to calm. " Their heartbeats are calm down, so everything is fine now.'' Charlie stood up and brightly smiled. '' I will buy these pills from you and them too." The scientist shook his head, " This is dangerous now, and we need to run more tests for safety. We don't know how much it will damage their mental health." Charlie darkly chuckled, " I don't care about that, and the only thing I care about is that I can rule the world; if this is the way I can rule the world, then I will take it. " He phrased in a firm tone.

The scientist nodded slightly and avoided eye contact as Charlie ordered his men to take the pills and the two men with him. " Kill the scientist," The grayed hair men nodded and took out his gun from the gun holder.

The scientist begins to beg for his life and plead too, but the grayed hair men shoot him in which the building turns into silence. Charlie watched the men drag the two men and throw them into the truck.

When they returned to the building, he looked at the two men who hadn't talked or even made eye contact with anyone. " What's your guy's name?" he questioned as the long hair guy made eye contact with him, " Norman.'' he noticed that there were no emotions behind either of their eyes. " That's Jeffrey." Norman continued as Charlie nodded and looked down at them, " Do you guys know why you are here?" Jeffrey and Norman shook their heads no. " You two are test subjects for a project, and we don't know how this will work or even the triggers, but you two are my right-hand men." Jeffrey looked at him and nodded. " You two are going to school because you are still teenagers." He said as he smiled and told them more about where they were.

A few weeks later, Jeffrey entered the classroom; he just looked down at the floor and didn't make any eye contact with anyone in the school, but he could hear the whispers from the students. He was walking to the back of the classroom when Jeffrey glanced out of the window and not paying attention to what the teacher said until, " Jeffrey, you are gonna be with Lucille for this project. " The teacher told him as he moved towards where Lucille was sitting at her desk; his eyes widened to see the curled blonde hair and green eyes like emerald green.

Jeffrey felt his heart rate beat fast and Lucille walked over to him, giving him a kind smile, " Hey, I am Lucille. " She extended her hand to shake as he shaked his head to snap out of his thoughts. He put his hand into her hands and shaked then he felt the spark when they touched hands, felt the sticky goes through his body, " I am Jeffrey." She smiled more, and he felt his heart skip a beat and wanted to keep her to himself. " wanna talk about the project?' She tilted her head to the side as he felt his cheeks turn red, thinking she was cute. " Y-yea, s-sure.'' he stuttered as she nodded and took out the notes from her journal.

" Great, we talked about it during lunch, and maybe-'' she got cut off by some guy entering the room with short brown hair and blue. Eyes like diamonds, " hey, Babe! " Lucille let out an annoyed sigh and gave him the best smile as he walked over to her, " Hey, Zake, what are you doing here?" He looked offered by that as he pecked her cheek while Jeffrey gripped the pencil tight. " Can't your boyfriend pick you up from the classroom?" She shook her head, looked at him, then back at Jeffrey, " Sorry about him, but I gotta go, so I'll see you around." Jeffrey could only nod and not trust his words. Lucille goes with the guy as Jeffrey snaps the pencil in half from the angry and...Jealous?

Why would he feel jealous of her even though he hardly knows her? He just wants to keep her to himself and nobody else. He left the classroom to see him and her talking, and he hid behind the wall and peeked around the concern to listen to the conversation.

" You can't just go into classrooms like that. You know better than that."

" I don't care, besides you know how I don't like when new students show up, and you are all kind to them."

" That's my personality, and I can't change who I am. "

" I know, but I just don't trust him."

" Jeffrey?"

" Yea, him."

" Why?"

" I don't know, but I have an off feeling about him."

" an off feeling...?"

" yea, just promise me you'll be careful when you're around him."

" Okay, I promise you."

Jeffrey felt the hint of anger towards him and wanted something too horrible towards him, and he growled as he watched them walk away as kept his eyes on Lucille. She made me want to have her alone and keep her away from anyone who could take her from him. He's never felt like this before when he met her today.

He felt his heart beating....

Fast

Faster

Even

Faster

Then

A

Hint

Of

Jealous of him wanting to kill that boyfriend hers....

Some reason.