Intro

Title: 攻略男主的白月光 [快穿] | Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight [quick wear]
Author: wrz

How much white moonlight has been reduced to the blood of flies.
Bai Yueguang's resentment was overwhelming, and Bai Ruyi was sent by Kuai Chuan Bureau to quell Bai Yueguang's resentment.

World 1: Gao Leng Pianist × Russian Mad Dog Bai Yueguang, the male protagonist of Gu Zaowen, Qin Yueming, although handsome and talented, is too cold.

As a pianist, she not only broke her finger bones and could not play the piano, but even her heart had to be pulled out.

Dedicated to her sister with a heart attack, she became the fly's blood slapped on the wall.

After Bai Ruyi received the task, Bai Ruyi: Wouldn't it be better to let them all die?

Qin Yueming stroked the dog's head with a smile: Be good, don't get sick.

World 2: Senior Sister Zhengdao × Demon Girl Qin Yueming, a decent first senior sister, responsible, reliable, and responsible, but was kept in the devil's lair by the younger brother to save other female cultivators.

Ghosts pierce the heart, the pain of the devil's gas eating the body. Little Junior Brother: Senior Sister, you are very capable. I believe you can hold on. Xiaoying will be afraid if she stays here. I will take her back and ask the teacher for help.

Qin Yueming, who was left in the devil's cave, did not wait for rescue in the end. She drank her sword and died. She became the mosquito blood, which was always taken out and missed.

After being rescued by Bai Ruyi, Qin Yueming: I would like to raise my eyelids for the sword in your hand, Bai Ruyi: It's not that simple to be my sword, na! See the light of the right path over there? As long as you can kill him, you are my sword.

Qin Yueming looked at her little junior brother. Bai Ruyi sneered coldly: Why can't you kill it?

Qin Yueming: No, she killed the male protagonist with one sword, then slashed the division with her sword, and finally became the enemy of Quanzhengdao, and knelt in front of Bai Ruyi covered in blood. Qin Yueming: As you wish.

Other worlds have apocalypse, abo, wizard, mermaid, horror, aura recovery.