Chapter 86-90

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 86

    Qin Yueming listened to their discussion, she nestled on the stool next to her, the cloak Bai Ruyi had been returned to her, and she put on the hood to hide the shadow on her face.

    She is going to Dragon Valley on this trip to prevent her father from recruiting her husband.

    She didn't know about recruiting a son-in-law. By the time she knew, it had already spread all over the city.

    Qin Yueming went to ask the king, but Grandpa Caesar just avoided her eyes and said: "You are already old, it is time to find an excellent husband, the person who can pass the Dragon Valley test must be an extremely good warrior, who is just right for you. , I will witness the marriage for you at that time."

    She stared blankly at the floor, thinking of what King Caesar had said.

    Bai Ruyi poked her body.

    "Moon? What are you thinking? Everyone is gone."

    Qin Yueming shook her head, she hid her hands in the cloak, and the little chin that was exposed from the hood was pale and scary.

    She looked into the room, and sure enough, everyone who had just discussed had dispersed.

    Bai Ruyi stood up, reached out to her and said, "You sleep with me tonight."

    Qin Yueming pursed his lips, "Is there no extra room? I can pay double the price."

    Bai Ruyi waved his hand and said, "I know. You have money, but there is really no extra room on the ship. This is a cargo ship. If you don't want to sleep with me, you can only sleep in the warehouse."

    Qin Yueming said after a while: "I can go to sleep in the warehouse."

    Bai Ruyi put her hands on her hips and said angrily, "I don't have a strange smell on me, why do you dislike me so much?"

    Qin Yueming's body was tensed, and it took a long time for him to say something between his teeth, "Let's go."

    Only then did Bai Ruyi happily Laughing, she jumped in front of Qin Yueming, and the two entered the cabin from above. There was a smell of coal ash in the cabin, and Bai Ruyi frowned, obviously she also hated this smell.

    She brought people into her own room, which was a long and narrow room with a small bed and a small window on the wall.

    The room was just right for one person, but a bit crowded for two.

    Bai Ruyi waved to Qin Yueming, "You can sleep with me these few days."

    Qin Yueming frowned slightly, looking at the environment, she leaned on the corner of the wall next to her, sat down cross-legged and stopped talking.

    Bai Ruyi blinked at her.

    Isn't she the princess of a country? Why is it so careless? The princess is not always tired of eating and eating, but she is good, especially rough.

    "Aren't you going to bed?" Bai Ruyi squatted in front of Qin Yueming and asked her.

    Qin Yueming raised her head slightly, and faced Bai Ruyi's delicate face. She took a breath and lowered her eyes to her lap, "No, you sleep."

    Bai Ruyi stood up and lay back on the cot. Turned over.

    The moonlight poured in from the small window and hit the ground, and she stared at the small spot and shouted.