Chapter 1-5

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 1

Bai Ruyi opened her eyes, and the piano sound in her ears was piercing.

This is a small concert hall filled with audiences.

A spotlight hit the stage, only a piano and a person sitting in front of the piano playing.

With her head down, Bai Ruyi couldn't even see her appearance.

I can only see the fingers glowing under the white spotlight. The fingers are white, slender and moist like jade, and even the phalanges of the fingers are delicate, which makes people feel the urge to pinch them and play with them.

Bai Ruyi licked her lips and saw that her delicate fingers pressed heavily on the black and white piano keys, like a god without sorrow or joy, but the listener drowned in an instant, and she could only sway her heartstrings.

What if she was not playing the piano but something else?

Bai Ruyi thought of it maliciously, and laughed madly again, her eyes following her God.

The system went online instantly with a beep.

Successfully launched World

Goal: Qin Yueming Resentment Points

: 20

Raiders Value: 0

"She is the target I want to attack?" Bai Ruyi casually clasped the back of the chair in the concert hall, and tapped the armrest with her left index finger and middle finger.

The system mechanically replied, "Yes."

Bai Ruyi raised her eyebrows , "Is the grievance level so low?" The

system said quietly, "Please wait for the world plot to be released."

The player has all the emotions in the body.

As soon as the song was over, the vibrato of the piano was still reverberating, and there was an overwhelming applause in the concert hall.

The celebrity ladies present exuded an unparalleled frenzy.

But the people on stage just calmly called the curtain call.

This is Qin Yueming's last performance in Russia.

Bai Ruyi couldn't help licking her lips. She was wearing an exaggerated medieval dress and a huge feather hat, sitting in a separate box on the second floor of the concert hall.

After watching the performance, Qin Yueming, who was exposed to the lamp, let out a long sigh.

"How can someone look so good to me?"

She pressed her hand to the side of her face, and stared at the audience with her green eyes without blinking.

Qin Yueming is making a curtain call.

She was wearing a simple black dress, and her white skin was adorned with stars like stars in the sky.

Just like her hands, the whole person is so white that it glows.

shrouded in a soft white light.

Bai Ruyi involuntarily issued a ***.

"Oh my God, she's like an angel."

Greedy eyes plundered the air around Qin Yueming's body inch by inch.

The poor prey seemed to sense the hunter's breath, and she looked up straight upstairs.