Chapter 66-70

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 66

    After meditating for a while, the two of them had the opportunity to explore this secret realm.

    That Wu Zu didn't say anything clearly, and threw the two of them in directly.

    This secret realm is indeed rich in demonic energy, which is more than ten times richer than that in the cultivation world. Cultivating here is about more than a month of cultivation outside.

    Bai Ruyi leaned on Qin Yueming like she had no bones, Qin Yueming hugged her waist and the two walked forward.

    In this secret realm, there are towering ancient trees, grasses, insects and crickets.

    As soon as Qin Yueming waved his sword to find a way, he saw a sika deer jumping out from in front of them.

    She directly killed with a sword, and this was not over, and suddenly a group of deer jumped out.

    Bai Ruyi blinked, did they stab the deer's nest?

    But although these deer are monsters, their mana is low, and Qin Yueming kills them with just a few swords.

    Bai Ruyi held her chin and looked at the sika deer, then looked at herself and Qin Yueming's damaged clothes and commanded: "Take off the skin, yes, yes, make it complete!"

    She happily took Qin Yueming's peeled deer skin and tried the flexibility Sex feels good.

    Qin Yueming took a look at these monsters. Venison is a great supplement. She took the sword and divided the meat, and put it into the sleeves.

    She turned back and took a piece of venison and asked, "Would you like to try this meat?"

    Bai Ruyi looked at the monster's face, and remembered the miserable days when she was cooking and drinking blood, she struggled: "I want to eat the meat of the monster. ......" Then he thought in a complicated way, can this be delicious?

    She could endure the unpleasantness of monsters before she had never tasted the best taste of the world. Now...

    Qin Yueming said with a smile, "Try my craft?"

    Bai Ruyi took a deep breath and forgot to give up his life to accompany the gentleman. , isn't it just a meal of demon meat! She said excitedly: "Okay!"

    Qin Yueming shook his head and laughed, but it was just a piece of meat, how could he make such an expression?

    She raised her hand and flicked Bai Ruyi's forehead, "Wait a minute." The

    two of them started to work on their own, Bai Ruyi was busy making clothes, and Qin Yueming was busy roasting meat.

    Bai Ruyi is outlining the shape of the clothes. It should be simple and atmospheric, and it should also have a certain defense and dust removal ability.

    The art of refining tools from the Demon God is brutal. No matter what it is, it is turned into black water and then let the person who refines it outline its shape. It is too domineering, and fragile materials can easily be turned into nothing.

    So Bai Ruyi was cautious, but the tip of her nose smelled a fragrance, and her eyes couldn't help but follow the fragrance, but she saw Qin Yueming was roasting the venison with the black flame of the black iron sword, and the Zhige sword was used by her as a skewer. Into the meat, stand on two stones.