Chapter 51-55

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 51

    Po Jun Xingjun pondered for a moment, "In those days when the immortals set up the barrier, people below Nascent Soul were not allowed to enter the secular world. This time, it is better to let the real Nascent Soul lead the team and go to the secular world to see."

    Greedy Wolf nodded: "Yes." He turned his head. Looking at Qin Yueming, his eyes were serious and there was no lack of kindness, "You have been in Jindan for a long time, and you have been cultivating in the door. Why don't you join them this time to exercise in the secular world."

    Qin Yueming immediately knelt on the ground on one knee, "Please listen to Master. Teachings, disciples will not be humiliated."

    A gentle force supported Qin Yueming, "Get up and talk."

    Greedy Wolf Xingjun threw his sleeves again, a silver sword appeared in front of Qin Yueming, he said: "This one The sword name Zhige was originally intended to be given to you at your elixir formation ceremony, but now that you have formed elixir, you are going to go down the mountain soon, and the elixir formation ceremony is estimated to be postponed." He pushed the sword towards Qin Yueming.

    Qin Yueming stared at this Qiushuihong sword.

    She raised her hand to hold it, and the sword stopped screaming, but it was the sword spirit who refused to accept it.

    Qin Yueming held the sword and jumped up, swung the sword out, the sword qi vibrated, and Xingjun greedy flicked his fingers to set up a barrier around her. Qin Yueming danced the sword and stood up like a crane in the nine heavens, and the sword qi was frosty and cold!

    She stabs straight, slashes horizontally and vertically, uses her qi to control her and her clothes to fly, and the Zhige sword finally recognizes her as the sword master.

    Po Jun could see that Qin Yueming's sword energy was solid and his basic skills were solid. He couldn't help but clapped his hands and shouted ok, and glanced at Greedy Wolf with a sour look. Unfortunately, such an amazingly talented disciple was cheap at Greedy Wolf.

    When Qin Yueming held the Zhige sword and came to thank him again, she also unsparingly unpacked and took out the magic weapon from the Qiankun bag.

    While speaking, he did not forget to tease the greedy wolf, "Look at your master, you are also a bit of a nuisance. It's not good for your little girl to practice. You have to practice swords. Wanfa , I will give you a defensive magic weapon, so that you can move forward."

    She flicked her fingertips, and a jade card appeared in front of Qin Yueming, "This is a wishful card, and it can be hung on the waist when it is dangerous, it can block the soul below the stage of transformation. The fatal blow can be used three times."

    Qin Yueming looked at Master Greedy Wolf, Greedy Wolf nodded, and she took it, "Xie Xingjun." Greedy

    Wolf waved his hand, "Go down and prepare, it should be in the next few days."

    Qin Yueming nodded and turned around to go out.

    After going out, she went directly back to the cave, to temper the Zhige sword again, and to stamp her own imprint on the Ruyi card.

    When she arrived at Dongfu, she saw a Qiankun bag hanging on the door, which had been banned. She raised her hand and calculated that it was time for the quarterly distribution.