Chapter 56-60

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 56

    Qin Yueming's body trembled, and she looked down at the shadows that formed a ball under her feet.

    Only the bodhi leaf gave off a little aura on her head, so her shadow formed a ball under her feet. I didn't know why just now, a chill that penetrated the bone marrow rose from the bottom of my feet, but it disappeared in a short moment.

    She looked at her feet suspiciously, and Xu Ruxian shouted beside her, "Senior sister? What's wrong?"

    Qin Yueming pursed her lips. Maybe she was over-hearted. Her shadow was so good under her feet, how could she move?

    She shook her head, looked forward, and reached out to stop everyone.

    In the magic cave, the whistling wind continued, as if something was circling back and forth.

    Qin Yueming flashed an aura, which instantly illuminated the road ahead. They stood on a high slope, and the ice condensed with yin qi froze from the hillside to the bottom of the hillside. There seemed to be something flashing under the ice, flickering and dark, Qin Yueming slowed down. Slowly pulling out the Zhige Sword, the coldness in the air increased, and Xu Ruxian and Shui Youer felt that their strength was low.

    Suddenly, the yin qi in the air seemed to be swept away by the strong wind and swept away at the four of them. Qin Yueming's sword had been unsheathed and blocked in front of him. Scrape to both sides, cutting the ice condensed on both sides with a knife-like sharpness.

    Then a gloomy and cold breath swept through, the ice surface under the hillside exploded, and a shadowy soldier rose into the sky.

    He was only real but invisible, like a wandering soul, but two red lights flashed a strange light on the blurred face.

    He screamed in the sky, and the yin qi in the sky whistled, turning it into a cannonball and attacking Qin Yueming and the others.

    Qin Yueming decided to take the three, Huang Ying'er looked at it coldly, and deliberately hid behind Shui You'er to hold her, not to let her help forward.

    Xu Ruxian stretched out his hand to transform his magic weapon, and from time to time knocked out the Yin Qi that attacked them.

    The yin soldier let out a thunderous roar again, as if he was provoked, and the yin qi beneath him entangled into a cloud and dragged him towards Qin Yueming and the others.

    Qin Yueming frowned and glanced at them behind him and confessed, "I'm going to divert the Yin soldiers, be careful!"

    She held the Zhige Sword and swung it out, the sword rage interrupted the Yin soldiers' spellcasting, and put the sword in front of her again With a cold shout, the Zhige Sword transformed into twelve sword shadows, all of which attacked the Yin Soldiers, and then she jumped down the hillside and flew in a random direction.

    The Yin Soldier's sturdy body was shaved off a lot by this one blow, and the dark clouds around him began to condense and recover, roaring towards the place where Qin Yueming disappeared.

    Beneath the Devil's Cave, Bai Ruyi glanced inwardly at the blood-colored golden core in his body.

    The cultivation base still needs to be consolidated. Bai Ruyi closed her eyes and inadvertently remembered the out-of-body spirit in front of her. Her body was still in the posture of cultivation, but her consciousness continued to protrude. After crossing the red sky, her spirit seemed to shake, and her soul out-of-body was successful. .