Chapter 21-25

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 21

    The woman wrapped in a trench coat first went to the cafe and ordered a caramel macchiato.

    Then I took the coffee and sat on the third lounge chair in Cathay Pacific Plaza.

    Qin Lubai, who first came to Cathay Pacific Plaza and sat in a chair, was surprised. She turned her head to look back and handed over a cup of coffee.

    "Drink first." The female voice was gentle.

    "Who are you?" Qin Lubai asked cautiously.

    "I'm Erqin." The female voice took off her mask and glasses, and a face similar to Qin Lubai appeared in front of her. "It's also your mother."

    Qin Lubai's eyes widened, and the woman put the coffee in her hands, she said : "Try it, this coffee tastes very good. Your dad brought me here for coffee for the first time. This is the one. The boss has never changed people. I sometimes come here to sit."

    Qin Lubai frowned and looked at it. this person.

    She has a strange beauty, like the wild plants growing in the mountains, different from the delicate flowers in the city, but also beautiful, but these are two different kinds of beauty.

    Qin Lubai held the coffee silently and didn't drink it.

    She would not easily drink a drink handed over by a stranger, put the coffee aside, Qin Lubai raised her chin slightly and stopped looking at this person.

    "Are you k?"

    Erqin looked at the coffee she put on the table, her eyes turned cold.

    "Don't you have anything else to ask?" she asked.

    Qin Lubai frowned impatiently, "are you?"

    Erqin replied, "I am."

    Qin Lubai felt relieved, "then did you want to discuss with me today how to deal with the Qin family?" She clenched her fingers Tighten her clothes, "You know, I need Qin Yueming's heart." Erqin

    turned her eyes back to her hands, those eyes similar to Qin Lubai's indescribable indifference, she asked coldly, "They raised you to grow up. Big, don't you feel guilty?"

    Qin Lubai gritted her teeth, "That's why they want to raise me!" She clenched her heart and said bitterly, "Do you know how I got here all these years?"

    "It's because of this heart! I can't run! I can't either! Jump! I have to go to the hospital for re-examination every month! Even the man I love doesn’t love me! It’s because of it!” She pointed to her heart, already bursting into tears, “The doctor said that the shadow of my heart has expanded, and I don’t even know it. How long can I live! Why can't I take care of myself?"

    She gasped, "You said you were my mother, right?" Her eyes were mysterious, "Where have you been all these years?" Erqin

    was silent.

    Qin Lubai sneered and said, "If you really love me, then you must get Qin Yueming's heart for me and wish me a long life." Erqin

    moved her fingers slightly, and she said, "I see."

    Qin Lubai sat up straight, "then talk about your plans," she said.

    The two similar faces were facing each other, and Erqin saw Qin Lubai's tall nose bridge and thin lips, including the pair of Zhao Feng ears, all had traces of him. But it's not like him.