Chapter 121-126

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 121

    Three months later, Bai Ruyi had adjusted to Naderha's life, but Qin Yueming still had no news.

    She reads the news every day, and studies cooking seriously in her spare time.

    But she really has no talent for cooking. She bombs the kitchen at school every day, until the teacher advises her not to change her major, such as taking courses such as art appreciation, but Bai Ruyi is very persistent, and she perseveres every day. In the school kitchen, the cooking skills have not improved much, but they have experimented with various explosion methods.

    In today's pastry class, the teacher came in tremblingly. He coughed and said, "Some students don't need to do it, and then watch other students operate, and then do it when you are sure."

    Bai Ruyi stood beside her classmates, and she watched Seriously, still taking notes.

    The book is densely remembered, the classmate's cake embryo was well done, and when she took it out, it was fragrant, soft and flaky. She whipped the cream and asked Bai Ruyi earnestly and quietly, "Would you like to apply the cream?"

    Bai Ruyi Startled, "I'm coming?"

    "Don't you really want to learn to make cakes?" she said.

    Bai Ruyi pursed her lips, Qin Yueming's birthday is coming, she really wants to make a beautiful cake for Qin Yueming.

    She took the spatula and whispered, "Thank you."

    This was the first time Bai Ruyi had made a cake, although it was ugly.

    After class, the classmate gave the cake to Bai Ruyi and said, "Here it is for you~ I think you are very talented in making cakes, as long as you don't get angry." She covered her mouth and laughed, "Do you want to be so serious? Give it to someone you like?"

    Bai Ruyi looked down at the bag that was handed to her, and she said, "Is it obvious?"

    "Of course," the classmate shoved the cake bag into her hand, "only if you want to serve Only people you like can do things so seriously!" She winked at Bai Ruyi, "We are Naderha, the bride's preparatory class~"

    Bai Ruyi squeezed the bag tightly, "Thank you."

    The classmates waved their hands and left first. They only have the same major courses, and usually have different minors. Bai Ruyi still doesn't know her name.

    She lowered her eyes and smiled, wondering if she would be able to see Qin Yueming's birthday.

    She called a car and asked the housekeeper to prepare the cake mold, ready to go home and practice again.

    Back at the house in District 6, Bai Ruyi continued to open the news, and the robot broadcasted one by one. She patiently made a cake embryo. A good cake must first have a good cake embryo. She remembered her notes very clearly.

    When she made the cake liquid and put it in the oven, the robot announced the latest news this afternoon.

    "The spokesperson of the royal family confirmed at 14:37 this afternoon that the princess, Qin Yueming, was confirmed to be brain-dead. The funeral will be held at the Emperor's Mausoleum in five days.

    " A sticky liquid all over the place.

    Her voice was trembling: "What? What did you say just now?" The tone gradually became severe, and she shouted loudly, "Replay the previous one!"