Chapter 101-105

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 101

    Li Qu was stunned with the bright red slap print on his face.

    His focus was different from others, "Can you touch me?"

    Bai Ruyi's phoenix eyes were sharp, raising her eyebrows and looking like a knife, "What kind of noble status do you have ? I can't touch it. You?"

    Li Qu waved his hand helplessly, "Hey! No, no!"

    Gu Qi raised the fire beside him, "The beauty is right! He is just an ordinary person!"

    Mu Chenfeng patted her on the shoulder, telling her not to talk nonsense .

    Bai Ruyi's eyebrows are picturesque, standing there like a picture of an ancient lady. In the ancients' words, she is really like a flower of spring dawn, Mu Chenfeng looked at Li Qu and asked, "What's the matter with this girl? "He couldn't help but change his tone, his demeanor almost amiable.

    Li Qu rubbed his face and said, "I found a magic weapon from the antique street. It was released from the magic weapon."

    Gucci stared at Bai Ruyi and suddenly realized, she clapped her hands: "This beautiful sister is a female ghost!"

    Bai Ruyi was standing quietly and looked directly at Li Qu, but now the wind swept towards Gucci, and her every move could be drawn. The wind just blew through the condemnation, and shredded the grass on the soles of the feet.

    Gucci was still stunned, Li Qu stood there and said angrily: "It was obviously me who saved you, if it weren't for me, you would become a lonely ghost, you are called revenge."

    Bai Ruyi looked at Li Qu coldly, her heart was full of anger, maybe she had something else, but Li Quen avenged her revenge, but two shimmering tears dripped from the corners of her eyes, and Bai Ruyi did not wipe it, Just murmured, "Benevolence and revenge? I won't become them, Bai Ruyi."

    Her solid spiritual body blew like the wind and burrowed into Li Qu's sleeve.

    Li Qu took the opportunity to reinforce the seal in the sleeve, and it was estimated that she felt offended by enclosing the Bai family's daughter in the doll.

    Li Qu scratched his head and seemed to be going up the mountain immediately. This Wugou body is really fast to cultivate, it has only been a few days, and I was able to touch him just now, and the slap made him quite painful.

    Bai Ruyi in the sleeve looked at her hand blankly, her fingers were almost transparent, she slapped the wind on her palm, and she didn't have the same feeling as when she slapped Li Qu's palm just now, the wind brought by the aura passed through her palm, Ruyi lowered her head and stood quietly.

    Li Qu had spent a lot of blood in the formation in front of him, and now he looks tired, so please ask Mu Chenfeng to go into the water to get a stone.

    The Yin acupoint disappeared, and the water ghosts in the lake didn't know where to hide, and disappeared strangely.

    Mu Chenfeng went down to fetch the stones, and the goldfish that he had seen during the day floated up again. The dead fish had their eyes on the people on the shore. Gucci thought they were going to beg for food, and stood on the shore watching the gorgeous goldfish under the street lights.

    The black cat next to her jumped on her shoulders meowingly and bared its teeth into the lake. The goldfish that were gathered by the lake just now dispersed.