Chapter 6-10

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 6

    The castle at night is a bit more ghostly.

    Bright lights are replaced by warm light.

    In the long corridor, the shadows of people are reflected skewed.

    Bai Ruyi was carried by Qin Yueming. She held Qin Yueming's clothes in her hands, buried her face in her back, and the intoxicating fragrance of wood drifted into her nostrils.

    Bai Ruyi saw what she saw on planet B13 in a trance.

    Covered with snow, the pine trees were piled up by the heavy snow, and the weak branches seemed to be unable to bear the weight of the snow and trembled slightly. The strong wind blew, and the heavy snow fell one after another. The thick and fresh wood fragrance came from the wind, and the hot air was released from the mouth, and the tongue was frozen by the cold wind.

    The person behind him breathes evenly, the warm breath being felt by the skin through the cloth.

    Qin Yueming held Bai Ruyi's buttocks coldly.

    A maid led the way for her, "The front is the lady's room."

    Qin Yueming nodded slightly to show that he knew.

    Bai Ruyi didn't know whether she fell asleep or was in a daze.

    At the end of the corridor is Bai Ruyi's bedroom with double carved doors.

    The silent maid by the door opened the door for them, and there was a big bed in the middle.

    The door quietly closed again, and Qin Yueming put Bai Ruyi down.

    Before she got up, someone hugged her neck.

    "Where are you going?"

    Qin Yueming: "Take off your shoes."

    It turned out that the person was awake, Qin Yueming thought.

    The force that restrained her was released, and she squatted down and held Bai Ruyi's feet.

    Bai Ruyi lay on her back on the bed, feeling her ankles being held.

    She raised her arms to her face, blocking the overly bright moonlight outside the window.

    Qin Yueming stood up, "I'm leaving..." Before he could finish his words, he saw the rare fragility on Bai Ruyi's face.

    I saw her long golden hair scattered on the white bed, the complicated dress made the originally tall figure petite, and the thin red lips drooped down, which was a fragile gesture that looked like she was about to cry.

    "You..." Qin Yueming paused.

    Bai Ruyi: "Huh?"

    Qin Yueming frowned slightly, "What's wrong?"

    Bai Ruyi didn't know, so her eyes were exposed from her arms, and there was water light rippling in the blue waves.

    "Don't go?" she asked softly, "Then you can't blame me." The

    two turned upside down instantly, Qin Yueming was pressed down by Bai Ruyi, her face was not a little fragile, her red lips were like a smile, but she rode lazily. On Qin Yueming.

    "Then sleep with me." She spread out her arms and threw the dress directly on the ground. As soon as she fell down, she pressed heavily on Qin Yueming's body.