Chapter 61-65

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 61

    Bai Ruyi practiced the knife technique in the rain, the blood knife penetrated the layers of rain curtains, and the rain line formed by the pattering rain was cut off by her.

    She thought to herself, thinking of Qin Yueming's irritability again.

    She originally planned to help her restore her Jindan stage cultivation base, take away her own divine soul, and search for something that could restore her divine soul.

    Her divine soul was still weakly sleeping in the Nascent Soul, and because of the divine soul, her cultivation could not go any further, and she stopped at the Nascent Soul.

    But she was obsessed with the relationship between the two, and was bewildered by Qin Yueming.

    She gradually became greedy for the two of them to get along, but I'm afraid Qin Yueming didn't think so.

    The heavier the rain, Bai Ruyi's black clothes were soaked through.

    Bai Ruyi retracted the knife and was sullen and angry.

    What is she doing with her? They just met by chance.

    She picked up the blood knife and walked slowly into the cave, and saw Qin Yueming meditating on the stone bed with her eyes closed, as if nothing had happened, as if she was the only one worried.

    Bai Ruyi stared at her with peach blossom eyes, Qin Yueming opened her eyes to see her wet with rain and her hair sticking to her body.

    She didn't dare to look at her for some reason, and looked away to say something that had nothing to do with it.

    "It's raining outside."

    ...

    Bai Ruyi was drying her clothes in silence, she stared straight at Qin Yueming, her peach blossom eyes were silent.

    "I'll take my divine soul away when your golden core is repaired, and we'll say goodbye then."

    Qin Yueming's pupils shuddered, and he finally turned to look at her.

    Bai Ruyi turned her back. She was in a bad mood and didn't want to see Qin Yueming, so she just left "I'll be back tomorrow." and left gracefully.

    The light rain soaked the top of the mountain and poured it on Qin Yueming's heart.

    She chased out of the cave, the mountains were empty, the rocks were gray-green, the rain was blown by the mountain wind and hit Qin Yueming, she raised her eyes and panicked and called: "Ruyi!"

    "Bai Ruyi!" The

    voice hovered in the mountains , a sound shook open, Qin Yueming clenched his hand, and his eyes were red.

    She seemed extremely fragile, and she didn't know what she could do, so she weakly called out "Ruyi." Whether it was rain or tears on her face, Cuin stood alone on the peak, looking at the empty mountains.

    Bai Ruyi didn't know where to go for a long time, so she decided to go.

    Qin Yueming stood in the rain for a while, until the rain gradually stopped and the moonlight fell, she still stood there motionless, her eyes stubbornly staring into the distance.

    Bai Ruyi, who came down the mountain, just rolled up her sleeves and found a lively place.

    Anywhere will do, as long as she can temporarily forget Qin Yueming and her upset.