Chapter 16-20

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 16

    After the matter was settled, the Qin family had an unusually exciting life today.

    Bai Ruyi also followed Qin Yueming into the room again.

    After sitting on the sofa at home, Qin's father frowned and asked: "Who the hell is targeting our Qin family?"

    Bai Ruyi squeezed beside Qin Yueming, pinched her hand, and had a great time.

    The servant brought the tea, and in the scent of the tea, she said, "There are two groups of people."

    "Two groups?" Qin Guang said excitedly.

    Bai Ruyi said: "One group wants to kill, the other group wants to kidnap." She analyzed: "The two groups should not know each other, otherwise there will be no such oolong."

    Qin Dad thinks about it, if they are in the first When one group of people died in the hands, what kidnapped did the second group of people use?

    During the discussion, Qin Lubai came downstairs.

    She was obviously surprised to see the people sitting in the hall, but quickly covered it up.

    "Dad, brother, are you all right?" Everyone turned to look at her as soon as those words came out.

    Qin Lubai didn't know that he had said something wrong, and came over anxiously.

    Qin Guang's eyes darkened, and Dad Qin looked similar, and the group looked at Qin Lubai quietly.

    It wasn't until Qin Lubai approached with a pretense that he realized that something was wrong with everyone.

    She smiled awkwardly: "Did I say something wrong?"

    Qin Guang asked in a deep voice, "How did you know we had an accident on the road?"

    Qin Lubai's head went blank for a moment.

    Her head only had the thought that the Qin family was going to have an accident. Seeing them sitting here intact, she spontaneously showed it.

    She pursed her lips anxiously, and licked her lower lip again, thinking of a countermeasure.

    "I see that your expressions are not right, and I thought the talks with the Long family broke down..." She held her heart helplessly and took a step back, "Did I think wrong?"

    Dad Qin lowered his head, a little disappointed.

    He had raised her for so long, how could he not see that she was lying, he just didn't know what role she played in it.

    Dad Qin said in a deep voice: "Okay, you have nothing to do here, don't disturb the guests."

    Qin Lubai looked at Dad Qin in disbelief. He had never said such harsh words to her! She was full of grievances, her eyes were red, and she choked: "It's my fault, I disturbed you." Qin Guang frowned, and     Bai

    Ruyi's voice sounded leisurely, "I know it's disturbing, why don't you leave soon?"

!

    She clenched the clothes on her chest, not paying attention to etiquette, turned and ran away.

    Qin's father frowned, and he turned his eyes to Qin Lubai's body and turned back to look at Bai Ruyi.

    "My little girl is rude in front of you, Miss Ivan."