Chapter 91-95

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 91

    The body was dripping with sweat, and Bai Ruyi raised her hand to wipe the sweat.

    The iron block under her hammer finally took shape, and it turned out to be a file.

    "Okay." The dwarf master next to him took out the file that Bai Ruyi had smashed and slowly began to grind it on the whetstone. After grinding, he handed it to Bai Ruyi and said, "Take it and find the person who sent you in just now." Bai Ruyi said

    . Ruyi holds the heavy file and doesn't understand what the dragons do with this thing?

    She passed through the long cave, and the dwarf who brought her in was instructing the people next to her. When she saw her coming over, she said with a serious face: "You came just in time, just sent a batch of Yalongs earlier, you should practice first. Practice your hands."

    "What?" Bai Ruyi asked in confusion.

    "You'll know when you come with me." The dwarf didn't seem to want to explain to her.

    The dwarf took her through the cave that stretched in all directions, and the eyes suddenly opened up.

    This is a world built in the ground. The ground is pulled out of an open space. The holes in all directions are connected to the houses around the square. Every door has dwarves coming in and out. The square is parked with Yalong carrying a cart full of goods. .

    Bai Ruyi saw that a human appeared here and then made a deal with the dwarf.

    Yalongs are creatures that walk on all fours. Although they are called Yalongs, they are not the same kind of creatures as dragons.

    The dwarf took her through the circular corridor and walked to a simple square mechanical structure. As soon as the rope was loosened, it immediately fell from the top and fell to the ground, causing Bai Ruyi to feel dizzy, but the dwarf next to him seemed to be is used to it.

    He took Bai Ruyi to those Yalongs. Yalong's back was as high as a raised hill, with thick limbs and a collar on his back to hide from the car behind him.

    The dwarf shouted to his lover who was sharpening his knife: "This is the person who is going to the Dragon Valley. You should take her to practice her hands first."

    The dwarf held a file that was even more delicate than the one made by Bai Ruyi. Hearing this, he glanced at her and asked her if she wanted to look around the file just made. After he said something, he introduced: "Long He Yalong's toes are generally very hard, and they are difficult to take care of by themselves, so we need to help him trim."

    He instructed Yalong to put his foot on a stone, demonstrate to Bai Ruyi, and use a file to sharpen it a little bit before it fell into place. The nails in the flesh, he asked, "Have you learned it?"

    Bai Ruyi frowned, "Yes." She quickly got started and polished Yalong's feet clean and crisp, Yalong hummed thanks.

    Bai Ruyi's scalp is numb, go to Dragon Valley to give dragon a pedicure? Is this a trial?

    Just when she was wondering, in front of her, she saw the human who traded with the dwarf walking over and asked, "Can I take this person?" The

    dwarf nodded and said, "No problem."

    A strong wind blew, and Bai Ruyi lifted it up Raising his arm to block the wind, he saw that the human in front of him had turned into a silver dragon. It turned out that it was not humans but dragons who traded with dwarves.