Chapter 11-15

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 11

    Is it not quite right?

    The other party was too active, but instead let her down.

    hateful! Bai Ruyi sat in the car and was still thinking.

    She couldn't help but fall to the side, looking at Qin Yueming who was looking outside the car. She wore a simple casual dress today, her long legs were stretched by high-waisted trousers without hesitation, and the suit jacket was draped over her shoulders, obviously the air-conditioning in the car was a little too hot.

    Bai Ruyi is not very heat-resistant. On the contrary, she is very cold-resistant and likes winter very much.

    Silently raising the temperature in the car, she called out the system broadcast to confirm again.

    [Qin Yueming, the strategy value is 25. 】

    With a little bit left to complete the task, Bai Ruyi put her doubts behind her, and she wanted to pursue the victory! Take down Qin Yueming!

    At the hotel, Qin Yueming accompanies Bai Ruyi for a meal.

    After Bai Ruyi fiddled with the chopsticks lazily, she raised her eyebrows and asked, "stay tonight?"

    Qin Yueming, who was picking up the napkin to wipe her mouth, darkened her eyes. She looked at Bai Ruyi, who winked like silk, deliberately teasing Qin Yueming, "My compensation~"

    Qin Yueming's heart was beating wildly, she held the napkin in her hand and put it down slowly, she actually smiled at Bai Ruyi, "Okay."

    Bai Ruyi rarely saw Qin Yueming's smile, she seemed to laugh stingly meaning. But the smile is not ugly at all, but sweet. The eyebrows are stretched, and the thin lips are slightly hooked, which is good-looking.

    In the hotel suite, Bai Ruyi went to take a bath first, the sound of water came into Qin Yueming's ears through the wall, and she felt a little nervous for some reason.

    There was a bottle of red wine that Bai Ruyi had ordered in advance. Someone who had previously persuaded Bai Ruyi not to drink, opened the bottle and blew on it.

    Qin Yue grasped the slender bottle mouth with clear fingers and closed her eyes slightly. She didn't know what she thought, and shook her head.

    Bai Ruyi opened the bathroom door and saw that she was secretly drinking red wine.

    She walked over to Qin Yueming, and the heat coming from her face covered Qin Yueming.

    "You can't drink wine like this." Holding Qin Yueming's hand, Bai Ruyi took the wine bottle and poured it into the decanter.

    The red juice was put into a transparent wine bottle, and she was still in the mood to light a scented candle, which is the woody fragrance Qin Yueming likes.

    This smell enveloped them, giving Qin Yueming an unparalleled sense of security.

    Bai Ruyi smiled, then picked up the decanter and poured it into the cup.

    She handed Qin Yueming a cup, Qin Yueming just wanted to take it, but she took it back.

    Qin Yueming's fingertips touched her delicate arm, and Bai Ruyi smiled and said, "You can't drink too much in the bath~ I'll get drunk~" Her fingertips slid across Qin Yueming's collarbone, which was beautiful and had a small nest on it.