Chapter 46-30

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 46

    "On your way?" Bai Ruyi asked in confusion, "Where are you going?"

    Qin Yueming rubbed her, "Go to the northern base, don't you want to pick up your enemies?"

    Bai Ruyi nodded dumbly, "Oh..."

    Qin Yueming After dressing her, Ke Ling called a space zombie to put away everything in the house.

    Then when she set off, Bai Ruyi didn't see Gu Lanruo, she asked curiously, "Where's mom?"

    Qin Yueming took Bai Ruyi's hand, "I asked Ke Ling to take her back to where she should stay."

    Bai Ruyi blinked . , was picked up by Qin Yueming, "Let's go."

    She didn't feel the wind, and the cold wind was blocked by invisible air waves.

    Bai Ruyi hugged Qin Yueming's neck, "Is it just the two of us? Where are they?"

    Qin Yueming's cool and pleasant voice sounded above her head, "Let's go to settle first, Ke Ling will go over there to set up the house first." She paused. Said: "Ke Ling also brought a child."

    Bai Ruyi asked curiously, "What child?"

    Qin Yueming rubbed her forehead with her chin, and her hand was very steady, which did not make Bai Ruyi feel a little shake.

    "You'll know when you arrive."

    Qin Yueming put his home in a place hundreds of miles away from the northern base this time.

    Originally, many single-family villas were built here, hidden in dense trees, but now they have all been abandoned.

    Surrounded by mountains and peaks, even if the lights are bright at night, it will not be easily discovered.

    In front of the villa, there are several flat vegetable fields, which have been rested.

    The house looks clean and not shabby at all.

    Qin Yueming put Bai Ruyi down, held her hand and pushed the door in.

    Bai Ruyi wowed: "To be honest, have you been preparing for a long time?" She doubted.

    The layout here is similar to the villa she was in just now. The difference may be that the structure of the house is still different, but it makes Bai Ruyi feel familiar.

    Including the sofa and sofa pillows that she particularly likes in the living room, they are all arranged in the same way, as well as the dining table they often use to eat. She even saw the exact same scratches on the legs of the table.

    Qin Yueming raised his hand and rubbed Bai Ruyi's head.

    She is a little shorter than Bai Ruyi, but it doesn't prevent her from doing this movement very naturally.

    "As long as you like it."

    Bai Ruyi looked at her and smiled sweetly, her round eyes narrowed and the corners of her eyes wrinkled with traces of happiness.

    Ke Ling pushed open the door from the side and came out, with a little grey-faced zombie hugging her leg beside her leg.

    The little zombie changed into a cute rabbit clothes, looking cute and cute.

    She introduced: "This is Nana."

    Nana woke up very quickly, and Ke Ling felt that she was more talented than her.