Chapter 36-40

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 36

    Bai Ruyi felt that the person on his body was breathing heavily, as if he was enduring the great pain of mutation.

    She gritted her teeth secretly, and while dealing with the zombies on both sides, she scolded: "Why do you want to die now? I forbid you to die, did you hear that!"

    The people on her body did not move.

    She kicked out a zombie and scolded: "Isn't the brain very good? How can people make a bad hand? There is no defense!"

    Qin Yueming's pupils turned black, and her weak hand suddenly tightened tightly. White Ruyi's neck.

    Bai Ruyi's heart was bald. Her goddamn ability could only be activated when she was quiet, and she could only heal herself at ordinary times, and she didn't know if it could be useful to Qin Yueming.

    However, it is said in the mind that it is a healing system, so it should be useful, right?

    The flesh on her body was broken and good under the treatment of supernatural powers, and finally made a way for her.

    It was so painful that Bai Ruyi scolded her mother in her heart. This shit ability couldn't block the pain at all, the pain of growing bones and flesh, and the pain of zombies biting her, but she came out anyway.

    Bai Ruyi quickly found a car parked on the side of the road, stuffed Qin Yueming into it, stepped on the driver's seat, and the car drove away crookedly.

    He didn't dare to go into the city, so he could only continue to look for a place in the suburbs.

    On the way, Qin Yueming's eyes, pupils and whites all turned black, and his fingernails became sharp. Bai Ruyi tried to activate his abilities, but only squeezed out a little bit.

    Bai Ruyi secretly cursed her mother a few times.

    When this power is used, don't listen to it! Watching Qin Yueming gradually get out of control, thinking that the target character is going to become a zombie, is her mission going to fail again?

    Bai Yueguang, who has become a zombie, has already left the human category, can he still complete the strategy?

    She held the steering wheel with one hand, pressed Qin Yueming's hand with the other, activated the power, and said in a trembling voice: "You have to hold on, I can find the hidden place and I can use my power with all my strength! It will definitely save you! Hold on! what!"

    Zombies on both sides of the road hissed and grabbed the car. Bai Ruyi swayed left and turned right and overturned a few. There were also two zombies lying on the roof of the car, their heads hanging upside down on the front windshield, and beating the glass with their hands. The cracks in the glass are getting bigger and bigger.

    Bai Ruyi heard a click, and it turned out that Qin Yueming had buckled the seat belt.

    She glanced at Bai Ruyi, took a deep breath and said, "Drive the car well."

    Then she opened the car window, leaned out of the window, and stabbed her sharp fingernails into the zombies on the roof without hesitation, and then With a wave of her hand, the zombies on the roof were thrown down by her.

    Another zombie quickly gave up the idea of ​​knocking on the glass, crawling on the roof of the car to attack Qin Yueming, Bai Ruyi braked suddenly, the zombie was thrown away by inertia, and Qin Yueming almost flew out, thanks to her legs hooking the seat belt, Bai Ruyi made an emergency brake. Ruyi grabbed the hem of her clothes tightly and pulled him back.     Bai Ruyi wiped the cold sweat on his forehead, stepped on the accelerator again, ran over the zombies on the ground and asked Qin Yueming where he was going? She is completely unfamiliar with this place, and she doesn't know where to hide.     Qin Yueming's breathing was heavy, she gasped and said, "Turn around and drive west, you are heading into the city."     Bai Ruyi scratched her head awkwardly, but she was driving in the wrong direction.     She quickly turned around and found a villa area according to Qin Yueming's directions.     The villa area is vast and sparsely populated, and the walls are still high. The house she found also had a small vegetable field, where all kinds of vegetables were growing vigorously, which was very suitable for temporary recuperation.     Bai Ruyi solved the family that had turned into zombies in the house, and then looked around and found no living or hidden zombies before she went out to open the car door to help Qin Yueming in.     Qin Yueming looked very wrong in the car, somewhere between a zombie and a living person.     She opened the car door on Qin Yueming's side, and asked with concern, "Are you okay?"     As soon as she raised her eyes, Qin Yueming stretched out his hand and rushed towards her, but unfortunately he was caught by the seat belt before he touched Bai Ruyi. After being bundled back, the one who bounced in the passenger seat has completely mutated.