Chapter 71-75

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 71

    Qin Yueming hugged the person in her arms, her phoenix eyes were very calm, her aura was full, and the aura of the top Alpha dissipated, forcing many people back at once.

    Bai Ruyi's legs were weak, and she could only smell the calm smell of cedar in her nose, leaning on Qin Yueming's arms.

    Qin Yueming kicked her up and picked her up, resisting her gnawing desire.

    She didn't expect that Bai Ruyi's pheromone would have such a big impact on her.

    Since the awakening of the Alpha bloodline, basically no one's pheromone can affect her, and her father once thought that she was a cold personality or had hypoplastic glands, and wanted to take her to the hospital for an examination.

    She took a deep sniff, and the pheromone in her arms was sweet and sweet, like a juicy orange, making her want to take a bite.

    Bai Ruyi gradually calmed down under the pheromone that gave her a sense of security. She bit her lip and said, "There is a car, and the car is on the pedestrian street."

    Qin Yueming hummed calmly, and stared coldly at those who were still there. Looking at their Alpha, she hugged Bai Ruyi and walked out from the crowd. Those people were suppressed by her, and they stood where they were and did not dare to act rashly.

    The Bai family's car was parked on the side of the road, and the driver had gotten out of the car and was hovering anxiously in front of the car.

    Qin Yueming hugged the person and walked over, "It's here." She whispered.

    Bai Ruyi snorted, "Uncle Liu." The

    driver hurriedly sighed, took out the inhibitor and sprayed wildly around the two of them, then opened the door and quickly asked Qin Yueming to put the person in.

    Bai Ruyi felt better after spraying the inhibitor, Qin Yueming took off the coat covering her head, she was still a little reluctant.

    For an Omega, Alpha's hugs, kisses, temporary markings, and permanent markings can ease her anxiety, especially when she is suddenly faced with a flood of Alpha pheromones that are not bad and well-meaning.

    She whispered, "Thank you."

    Qin Yueming frowned at her face and heard the call of two maids.

    "Miss! Are you alright!" The

    three of them squeezed in front of the car door, Qin Yueming's brows furrowed even tighter, she put away her coat and squeezed out, her face was very calm, as if it was caused by a pheromone that was not at all for Bai Ruyi verb: move.

    "Go home quickly." She only left this sentence, and quickly stepped back.

    Bai Ruyi bit her lower lip and reached out to grab her sleeve, but she didn't catch it.

    The two maids who finally squeezed in suddenly exclaimed in a low voice: "Miss, your face!"

    Bai Ruyi was still immersed in the loss of not grasping anyone, and suddenly she saw a face of herself in the mirror that appeared in the hands of the maids. With a miserable face, she screamed in surprise, and she lost all her loss, and quickly ordered: "Go home! I'm going to see a doctor!"

    After returning to Bai's house, the little princess at home was so frightened today, and the Bai family was also frightened.

    If this is marked by a stranger on the street, it is not one, how tragic is this for Bai Ruyi, an Omega? This huge scandal will become a shadow that cannot be washed away in her whole life. It will also be a huge blow to the Bai family, and Bai Ruyi's life will be ended because of this danger. And how could it be so coincidental that this happened on the street? The Bai family didn't believe it and immediately started to investigate.