Chapter 96-100

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 96

    The trees on Long Island are lush and lush, and a black dragon soars into the sky and shuttles between the clouds.

    Bai Ruyi rides the black dragon, and the two will return to the bottom of the sea to the city of mermaids.

    She was in a good mood, hugged the faucet and said, "You haven't been to the bottom of the sea yet, the bottom of the sea is interesting." Chatting to Qin Yueming about her interesting stories under the sea.

    Qin Yueming occasionally made a dull whimper from his throat, which was counted as a response.

    She was sitting on Bai Ruyi's back, and her speed was not very fast. The breeze on her head was gentle, and Bai Ruyi's vision was wide. Only then did she have time to take a good look at the whole picture of Long Island, and she was in a good mood.

    The two were about to cross the Dragon Island to go to the city of mermaids, when suddenly a white dragon flew from the side and blocked their way.

    Qin Yueming looked at her coldly, and it was the white dragon who kidnapped her at the beginning. She exuded an unpleasant aura, the dragon's eyes narrowed slightly, and the wind became cold.

    The white dragon swayed its tail lightly, feeling the coercion similar to that of the black dragon boss, but Qin Yueming's Taoism was weaker after all, she said embarrassedly as if she didn't realize it: "Your companions are now in the Forbidden Forest and are looking for you. ." Then he walked away.

    The two looked at Bai Long's back for a long time, before Qin Yueming turned his head and rubbed his head close to Bai Ruyi and said, "It should be Abes and the others who have gone to the island."

    Bai Ruyi touched Qin Yueming's faucet, and his golden eyes were in the sunlight. Translucent, like the dragon's favorite gold, she asked curiously, "The dragon doesn't hate humans the most, so how could this white dragon come to speak?"

    Qin Yueming didn't care about this very much, she only paid attention to Bai Ruyi's feelings.

    "Are you going to find them?"

    Bai Ruyi nodded, hugged her head and said, "Go and have a look."

    Qin Yueming stretched his body, and the urn reminded him, "Sit down!" He waved his body and rushed towards the Forbidden Forest. go.

    Bai Ruyi aroused the system in his mind.

    【system? system? are you there? 】

    There was a sound of mechanical jamming, and the system replied coldly: [System maintenance, please leave a message. 】

    Bai Ruyi hugged Qin Yueming, she bit her lips and said: 【When are you coming back? Please come back and remind me. ]

    [Drop, the voice has been recorded. 】

    Bai Ruyi sighed, thinking about the dream she had, why does this system feel more and more sluggish? Without system guidance, what will she do next? And Qin Yueming, she considered the strategy a success, or not?

    She leaned down and closed her eyes against the scales of the black dragon. It would be better if the system was temporarily gone, so that she and Qin Yueming could get along for a longer time, and she was a little tired from doing tasks all the time.

    In the previous few worlds, she was only drawn away from her emotions by the system, and did not let her forget it.

    Bai Ruyi's nerves are a little tired, and she doesn't know how many worlds she will experience with the task object in the future.