Chapter 81-85

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 81

    In the palace, in order to celebrate the pregnancy of the White Queen, the queen waved her hand and invited all the families into the palace to gather together.

    Bai Yi and his wife are waiting for Bai Ruyi at the gate of the palace.

    Bai Ruyi got out of the car and changed into her formal clothes, wearing a moon-white dress.

    Bai Ma beckoned, Bai Ruyi walked over, and the three entered the palace together.

    In the garden, a lot of people had come, chatting in twos and threes, and when they saw the Bai family coming over, they all greeted them kindly.

    Bai Yi was talking to someone next to him, and Bai Ma brought Bai Ruyi to see Queen Bai first.

    According to the rumors, the two entered the Queen's Palace, but saw the Queen staring in the mirror in a daze, with no joy on her face.

    Bai Ma and Bai Ruyi looked at each other and said hello in unison. Queen Bai woke up with a wry smile, "You two are here."

    Bai Ma asked, "Today is your big day, why are you so unhappy here?"

    Queen Bai sighed Said: "Just now, the Holy Concubine sent someone to tell her that she is also pregnant, and the Queen went to see her."

    Bai Ma frowned, "It's not a good news, why is it today?"

    Queen Bai lowered her eyes, "I just want to fight me. It's just a show." She felt uncomfortable now, and she said more, "When she came to the palace to see her aunt, she got into heat with Wang in the middle of the night, and I felt bad, but Wang said that she must be admitted to the palace, because she My father is an important figure in the Democratic Party."

    "Later, he came to coax me, saying that it was just a temporary need and would never let her get pregnant. When I get healthy, the royal blood from now on will come from me."

    Bai Ruyi knew Later, within three years, the queen held two children.

    Bai Ma just persuaded Queen Bai not to think too much.

    The White Queen smiled bitterly and said: "The royal family is different from ordinary people." She complained: "Even if you are the eldest brother, you can only marry one person. How can the royal family marry the side concubine? It is said to be born for the royal family. Bloodline, but also I've never seen that emperor have such a welcoming newcomer."

    The White Queen hated it very much, "What you said is just an expedient measure! It's just a lie to me! Coax me!"

    Bai Ma held the White Queen's hand, and the White Queen looked depressed, and she quickly said, "You can't say it! You can't say this Queen!" Then he reprimanded the servants in the house sharply: "Forget what you just heard! If I hear the Queen's words and leak it out! Be careful of your family!" The

    White Queen's eyes were sad, "You still care about me." He sighed again. : "It doesn't matter, sister-in-law, I brought this from home, otherwise I wouldn't dare to speak at will."

    With tears in his eyes, Bai Ma took the handkerchief handed by the servant next to him and wiped the corners of his eyes.

    Although the White Queen is a male in the omega, she is also sensitive after pregnancy, and what he said is true.

    Bai Ma persuaded a few more words, "Isn't this all the time? Don't be angry, you are the queen, they can't get past you. And our Bai family is here, as long as the Bai family doesn't fall, the queen will let you. Three points."