Chapter 31-35

return
Raiders of the male protagonist's white moonlight (quick wear)
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 31

    Have you lived for three days?

    Bai Ruyi's hand worked hard to grab the snow, and the snow under her hand had been condensed into ice by her slightly hot body temperature, absorbing the last bit of residual heat from her palm.

    Her lips were frozen, her tongue was stiff, the base of her tongue was burning, and there was not a trace of heat in her mouth.

    The snow was getting heavier and heavier, and her eyes were white. Maybe her body would be completely covered by snow soon.

    She thought to herself, how can she live, why don't she die... If

    you die, you will no longer feel pain and despair...

    Will there be hot soup and warmth in heaven?

    At this moment, she lowered her hands and slowly closed her eyes. She fell asleep and was sealed into an ice man by the wind and snow.

    ......

    The system ruthlessly broadcasts: [The mission failed, the small world cycle is opened, please live for 3 days. 】

    Bai Ruyi opened her eyes, her heart contracted.

    She held a handful of snow.

    The death just now was so real that it made her heart that was constantly inflated due to fear of death beat faster, the blood flow speeded up, and enough oxygen was quickly supplied to the brain, making her open her mouth and let out the loudest cry: "Help me! !"

    Who will save her! She doesn't want to die!

    Bai Ruyi squirmed desperately, but unfortunately her activities had little effect.

    The lower body has been buried in heavy snow, and it may have been blocked by ice.

    And only her weak upper body and two arms that were about to be buried were completely unable to pull out her body.

    The snow was getting bigger and bigger, and the goose feather-like snow was flying, falling on her head piece by piece.

    Bai Ruyi looked up and saw the boundless and silent gray sky.

    The sky was gloomy as if it was about to fall, and she looked sad.

    Are you going to die?

    She murmured in her mouth: "Help me, someone, help me." In the

    end, she couldn't resist the cold, her head bowed slightly, and she fell asleep quietly in the snow.

    ......

    [The mission fails, the small world cycle starts, and the host is asked to live for 3 days. 】

    Bai Ruyi opened her eyes again.

    This time, she didn't move, and waited quietly for her eyes to get used to the whiteness, making sure that she would not be delayed because of her blindness, and then moved her fingers to hold a handful of snow and wait for it to melt.

    After two deaths, Bai Ruyi's head finally had a consciousness.

    If she doesn't survive 3 days, she'll be stuck here, experiencing death over and over again.

    She calmly covered the snow and melted it into ice with her weak body temperature, then adjusted it a little bit to ensure the sharpness of the ice blade, and bumped her hand on it without hesitation.